Kino

Attached: Capitol_Breach_The_Road_to_Riot_14475-2-1.jpg (525x349, 35.85K)

I'm on the side of the police, the rightful servers of society

The complete and utter reversal of Democrat claims, beliefs and standards between June 2020 and January 2021 was one of the single most rapid and naked I have ever seen even these Professional Hypocrites pull. It practically gave me whiplash.
They went from "Nationwide looting, violence, arson and murder are OK because a black criminal somewhere OD'd on Fentynal, and if you complain about it you are a racist, also kill all cops" to "These unarmed boomers trespassing during a protest is LITERAL TERRORISM, literally kill them all" in barely six months.

ACAB

Lol D.C. is a Democrat elite city. They only see white trash.

In all seriousness though, it’s funny how that entire “ACAB” thing fell flat on their fucking face as soon as they saw one of those “C”s kill someone they hate. Really shows their true priorities here.

Fuck cops, they only protect the elites

I'm still ACAB and always have been

>Defund your police-force and ruthlessly persecute cops for existing, leading to huge walk-offs
>"OMG can someone tell me WHY the police had so much trouble handling this situation?!?!"

>ACAB

Attached: 1648163674996.png (812x2348, 1.41M)

bet you're one of those whiteys who have 911 registered on their cell phones in case a nigger rapes you.

Daily Reminder that Democrats stormed the Capital during the Kavanaugh Hearing and politicians and the Media unironically applauded it as a "victory for Feminism".

>911
>cellphone
>nigger
Sorry I'm not american

All Coons Are Baboons?

Oh yeah feminists are so scary. Lol pussy.

>far leftist
>mentally ill

Every time

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug

Attached: 1645931592472.jpg (755x885, 266.35K)

ALL CUNTS ARE BABIES

Civil War when?

Learn to read

Posting in a kino thread

Why are they wearing bike helmets?

So were the rioters

Attached: 7F5119B1-2CE9-499C-AD45-0EFC3F3B2B9F.jpg (500x598, 190.14K)

>Oh yeah unarmed boomers are so scary. Lol pussy.

>mass-replier trying to shutdown a thread by cluttering it
Didn't read.

For me it's less funny and more terrifying to see just how evil and morally bankrupt the average leftist is. Biden could declare a genocide against his critics tomorrow and the entire left would cheer and grab their weapons.

I don’t even entirely disagree with you but you really had to mass reply the entire thread like a phaggot?

Remember when the media lied and said a cop died from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, but he was never hit and he died in his sleep that night unrelated to any blunt force trauma?

Remember when they praised a BLM activist for shooting dead an unarmed White woman from crawling through a door while she had a literal swat team behind her? Weird one.

And he’s still SCJ while she just faded into irrelevancy. Really makes you thadunkadunk.

what dump did this come from?