I know Any Forums says black people make cities worse, but why isn't there as much awareness of the hispanic population?

I know Any Forums says black people make cities worse, but why isn't there as much awareness of the hispanic population?
In California, for example, the growing hispanic population coincides with the degradation and danger of an area. In just 30-40 years, the hispanic population in the central valley went from 4% to almost 50%, and the region is dangerous, poor, and shittier opportunities.

I want to move but I need to get my ducks in order, first. Really depressing how cities get so unbearable and ghetto so quick.

Attached: 1647839907905.jpg (868x752, 134.46K)

Spics can be kept in line with active policing. Niggers are just that much worse.

Sounds like an excuse, and doesn't make up for the gang % and degradation of cities.

Latinx will be dealt with after the economy collapses.

True lol

No they won't, sorry

There is no solution for this problem, other than a restructuring of society. It could take 100 years for this to happen.

it could take 1000 years.

But in 1000 years the lines between race will be barely distinguishable. Indians and Niggers will continue to over populate, and the whole world will just continually degrade itself.

In Canada the whiter your town is the shittier it will be

So should I just move to another country?

I will say I do notice a trend where very white-trash cities are also a problem, with heroin or meth use being a thing. maybe USA is just a lot cause

You have to if you want to raise a family. Europe is the last bastion of Western society.

Bullshit.

>I know Any Forums says black people make cities worse, but why isn't there as much awareness of the hispanic population?
Because a good chunk of Any Forums IS hispanic.

Cities are just inherently bad, the sooner you learn that and escape them the better you will be. America is not supposed to be a nation of cities.

the darker the skin the niggier the neighborhood

It’s because pol has many spics and their women are white cock sluts that white guys are attracted to

a universal truth

Because there's a lot of Hispanics who post here bc they hate niggers so much

Yeah, I’ve noticed that spics aren’t as mentioned as much on Any Forums.

But to be fair, Hispanic isn’t just 1 race. It can be many different ethnic groups, but united under the same language, Spanish. There are white Hispanics too. There are fully native blooded Hispanics. There are mixed native and white, black Hispanics, mixed white and black, mixed native and black, a mutt mix of all 3, and many more.

god its so gross when you put it like that