Why are rightys such crybaby snowflakes?

Why are rightys such crybaby snowflakes?

Attached: bjzfdgd7b6p81.png (1456x1634, 2.28M)

Attached: 6cb.jpg (1818x1818, 158.79K)

YWNBAW

sage

This bitch raped me.
I don't remember where or when but I know for sure, inedible in my hippopotamus is the laughter. No you can't talk to my friends or try and establish an alibi, listen and believeeeeeee

More like:

>lmao sick, I’m gonna make (slur) do some dumb shit
>noooooooooooo

who in hell is even replying to this shill thread, first it was the thread of the monkey fucking some mud shark, now this?

Attached: berserk-berserk-skeletons2.gif (160x120, 692.07K)

Kavanaugh is a fuckin cuck who isn't even an originalist, fake ass cuckservative homo.

That being said he was accused of being an alcoholic serial rapist while the toughest question bukakke Jackie brown got was to define a woman

Tough questions for the right - coordinated false rape accusations by billionaires who own news corporations
Tough questions for the left - what is a woman

i wish washington was nuked soon

This shit is so predictable now I saw it two weeks before it was made.

To Kav: "You're an alcoholic serial rapist! Why have you never been stopped?"

To Brown: "Would you say that sunshine and rainbows and butterflies are nice things?"

The sexual assault allegations couldn't be proven. But he clearly lied about his past and tried to make himself seem like an innocent little sunday school kid. He went wild in college like plenty of people do, and tried to cover it up. IMO that dishonesty is enough for him to be disqualified.

Attached: 01a.png (738x669, 233.28K)

>But he clearly lied about his past
when was that

When he said “boofing” was about farting and the “Devil’s Triangle” is a drinking game.

On the left we see a person accused of falsely gang raping women in a attempt to ruin his life. On the right we see a woman who can't define woman.

this

OP BTFO

You actually fall for their garbage lmao

Attached: Boof.png (627x558, 410.1K)

The problemo with trans characters in games is that less than 4% of the total population is trans, and even less play video games where probably 50% ish of the total population is CIS males, and of that 50% ish, likely 25-50% play video games. You are making games with the very tiny minority in mind, where you are absolutely alienating the vast majority of your audience/customer base. We get shitty video games and you get your sales tanked, then the people you tried to sell games to an hero anyway so it's a lose, lose win situation.

>When he said “boofing” was about farting and the “Devil’s Triangle” is a drinking game.
lol jesus christ it's like you people never go back and update your internal databases once the media has locked a narrative in.

Yes. Fuck troons.
Every time I see censorship being pushed the person pushing it is a fucking troon.

Cope harder. Your good ol' boy ain't so innocent. Deal with it.

Attached: 1644640966732.png (1440x1362, 997.94K)

dam that nigger bitch is ulgy jesus

Attached: USA.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

>4%

That's gays idiot. Actual trannies represent like 0.3% of the population, larpers notwithstanding.