Biden just gave away another $1bn in tax payer dollars to Ukraine and 2 years of natural gas...

Biden just gave away another $1bn in tax payer dollars to Ukraine and 2 years of natural gas. Remember that when you're paying $7 a gallon and the shelves are empty

Attached: wheredoiputmyhands.jpg (321x773, 41.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/markets/commodities/global-diesel-shortage-pushes-oil-prices-higher-2022-03-24/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's okay to support Nazis when they kill Russians

Attached: 1648160442528.jpg (1004x1024, 106.29K)

Good. I support Ukraine.

Attached: accelerate 2.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

Get back to me when he gives Ukraine 50 billion. Fuck jews, fuck Israel, fuck this yankee nation and fuck the Ukrainian government

I'm not paying $7 any more, I'm paying $3 now which is $1 higher than usual. My issue is with these faggots spending so much money when it benefits them but not on us.

That's on top of the $3bn or so he's already given. It's been a month.

Where are they going to spend it?
China won't give everything to North America that we order, their diplomats are saying around the world they don't want to give goods for fake paper!

And India wont sell them shit, Germans will but a bit befire they run out on this path, we here can only sell them weapons, and that can get us into a wwr we have never seen in our cycle... so, he can buy military complex shit, essentially a donation of weapons really, a sharade to move shit by nato and traitors, and everyone knows it, and a price will be paid for that, a d has been paid every step of the way.

And that is the truth.

Ukraine is a puppet state of the US/NATO so of course those in the US government are so quick to send billions of tax dollars and weapons

He cares more about ukranian jews and migrants than americans.

A few billion is literally nothing. You guys passed mulitple multi trillion dollar spending bills on muh covid. How much did you guys get again, $3,200?

>$1bn in tax payer dollars to Ukraine
So most of that money will be stolen by Zelensky and his Russian Jew friends. Not a very bad goy that Biden goy after all.

If Ukraine can continue fighting the war, they won't be able to grow and supply Europe with grains. The US and Canada are supplying this money and also are leading suppliers of grains. Connect the dots. Who gets to supply the grains if Ukraine can't?

Freedom has a price.

>Globalists trying to keep globalism alive because it has become a ideology they can't divorce from

Globalism will die soon, and our leadership will not prepare. Trump saw this happening and that's why he ran on the platform he did. Trump tried to stop globalism and they stole the election from him over this.

Our leadership is fucking retarded they are about to sanction China, and India, not realizing it's already over. India, China, Iran, they will all choose Russia because they see the writing on the wall. Russia will feed these countries wheat, fertilizer, and natural gas and oil. It's fucking over, and they will pay in their local currency or rubles.

Attached: 1479789497966.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

i am sure Putin will appricate the American gas he can sell to Europe
only in Rubel of course

Attached: uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.jpg (640x640, 55.38K)

>Biden just gave away another $1bn in tax payer dollars
Based
Any Forums stands with Ukraine

Your country gave 32 billion to Israel not long ago 1 bill is nothing

he's shitting his pants

UBI can't happen because where would the money come from?
>Seems to magically find billions to send to foreign nations

Someone kill the bitches

I heard on the radio he's giving 12 billion over 5 years in "humanitarian aid" a.k.a. a majority of it going to corrupt Ukranian bosses

Attached: 1497858399716.gif (500x522, 102.2K)

If Putin vaporized DC I'd be like sweet finally.

The empreror has no clothes…why dont you guys just take up arms and start killing these people?
Imagine defending this rigged and gay bullshit system with your life lmao. Aside from the very stupid, No one‘s gonna protect these pieces of shit when things get serious.

Wtf is Ukraine going to do with $1,000,000,000? Every time Ukraine has been given US tax money they end up "donating" it directly to the Biden estate. This corrupt motherfucker has been laundering our money since he was Obama's VP and likely throughout his entire "career in politics." We need to take care of this piece of shit, he's nor even duely elected. This false presidency is a scam to launder our hard earned money to himself and Israel.

Nah their gonna say - Russia is to blame. Just like Brits. Not the sanctions that that THEY enforce and hurt their own economy - because if they say that , 90% of civis gonna say fuck Ukraine let's just focus on our well being . Btw remember Russia didn't add any sanctions of their own YET .

Some practical questions: how exactly do these weapons get into the hands of Ukrainians? Do they just drive them across the border? How do they then get them to the east where all of the major fighting zones are surrounded by Russians? Why doesn't Russia just bomb the trucks when they are announced in advance along with an itemized inventory of what you are providing? Wouldn't it be better not to tell the Russians that? I suspect that this was really just a $2 bil dollar gift to Lockheed martin and the weapons will all sit there indeed unused.

libs, annihilated
reuters.com/markets/commodities/global-diesel-shortage-pushes-oil-prices-higher-2022-03-24/

who even cares, money isnt real anymore

If the money subsidies the death of Russians, I fully support it. They've had it coming for...well, since they invented Communism and spread it around the world.

honestly, Russia could probably colonize the USA right now with just total war, dissent and assassinations. like 42% of the country would support it (with like ~17% being unsure or just passively against)

as soon as Biden meets his maker that whole syndicate is going with him or to gitmo. They cant take the money with them and there isnt going to be any JP Bidens & Co. Inc. on Wall Street These are crack addict pedos, their time is very limited

Attached: 1618263934494.png (637x371, 216.11K)

Lol nice b8

Jews invented communism.

I support white people worldwide and hope we can stop killing each other. There's only one (((winner))) when white makes war on white.

>the shelves are empty
Is that true? Pol has been telling us that it's Russia starving but sugar is the only thing being absent here. You can still order it online without any problems.

What we need is one global, totally centralized government with federation. 100% of these conflicts go away when the needs of the citizens are put first. That's the whole purpose of government existing. Not to enrich a few people.

Attached: apu-super-soak-these-hoes.jpg (874x886, 74.7K)