Now the time to get a Slavic tradwife

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: You can't.

This about it: Ukraine is getting militarily BTFO and Russia is getting economically BTFO.

Attached: Slavic farm girl.jpg (723x939, 99.1K)

I want a wife from my own nation.
I don't want a foreign wife.

You like abo women? Damn

The ones getting shipped over here are lgbtqia+, have medical issues, or are journalists. Best I can offer is transgender autistic journalist

Slavs are about as trad as niggers.

>tradwife
They don't exist. Never did.

Abbos aren't real they're a myth invented by mainlanders in order to de-legitimise land claims by humans.

The only "tradwaifus" you'll find in Ukraine are Russia-aligned, meaning they're very unlikely to flee to the west.

>slav woman
>trad
LMAO cmon guys.

Attached: 45759A05-8987-44BD-B50A-B39CF7070CDB.jpg (211x239, 7.85K)

I told some girl I knew from when I worked over there I'd help get her brother out of the army and seek asylum with us if she married me, and she turned me down. :(

off topic slide thread
sage

How can I get an attractive young white wife-slave?

There is no such thing as a Slavic tradwife. The brothels in the West are full of Slavic prostitutes for a reason.

my father travelled to the soviet union in the 80s with a bunch of friends. the women saw them as kings. he married my 21 y.o christian virgin mom blonde hair blue eyes ~9/10 and he's average by american standards

Attached: yimmy.jpg (466x687, 85.79K)

Slav women turn into babushkas user.
They are sort of fun when they're young, though they fuck like dead fish. American girls are still the best for most active, stable and will go as kinky as you want. Germanics and Asian heritage age well. There's a lot of great women here, just ask them out (IRL, not online)

>American girls are still the best for most active, stable
Lol no.

Slavic women are traditionall in the sense that they are golddiggers.

Attached: borat.jpg (620x413, 48.77K)

>Christian virgin mom
Wut?

she was virgin til he fucked her and created me

rare

I am ugly as sin but have a good job. How do I get a fertile white wife-slave?

absolutely true

Based. Redpill us on how he found her.