Why do Varg's kids look more Asian than kids who are actually part Asian?

Why do Varg's kids look more Asian than kids who are actually part Asian?

Attached: 010913785.jpg (2453x1080, 1.74M)

The sun is bright

/thread, op is a fag.

1/4 peno
SO THEY ARE 1/8 spic
KEK

Attached: 012542811_compress41.jpg (4096x3278, 1.27M)

As everyone knows norway was founded by finnish king norri, thus the name norway (norri's way). Some of them carry finnish genes and have those finnic cheekbones and eyes, thats how you recognice superior humanbeigns

>look asian
They don’t.

They do

delet this now

Kek

Because 1/4 Asian is basically white. They'll be a little more gracile and slight of build than a real white person but other than that you can barely tell.

ruh roh rads r/asianmasculinity on the warpath again

they look like a bunch of finns.

varg's kids all got the tism because he's old and his wife has the sperg disease

they don't

Nah I can def tell u fuckin chink lmao

>Why do Varg's kids look more Asian than kids who are actually part Asian?
who the fuck cares? Seasoned.

Mongoloids lmao. CHINKED

they don't look asian at all

Attached: twice drinking water1-28465197-[02.42.529-02.49.769].webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

they look white trash kids you see at a trailer park

Attached: wine nayeon 1-28465197-[04.44.351-04.52.425].webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

look like white*

You can tell the kids on the left are Asian, yet you don't think Varg's kids look Asian? LOL you're lying to yourself. Just take one look at the image here

his whole family looks dysgenic as fuck
cringe

Holy fuck he's got a lot of kids

"don't racemix. have ugly dysgenic white kids that look like the product of incest"

i want to have cute hapa babies and be progenitor of a hapa master race of cute high iq people

Attached: xiaoting pre-debute pictures 24788919query=kep1er-[01.45.205-01.50.076].webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Genetics are a wild thing. Some half black babies look white as fuck and don't look black at all. Some half mexican babies with white look 100% european while others look mexican. Usually youll get a mediterrnean looking baby because mexicans are already 50% Iberian.

the fuck are you talking about? they look like normal white children to me, you're the cringe one here.

he is not even 50 yet retard

all the males look like future school shooters and the girls look like future cat ladies except maybe the middle one

Varg is a retarded nigger

Bunch of Nissan drivers

It's not asian, you retard, it's the flat scandinavian face

the problem with illiterate people is they usually don't know they're illiterate

You're an absolute fucking retard and I feel sorry for your mutty nigger genes that are ruined forever.

>he is not even 50 yet retard

hes not? yikes. he likes 60 something

that's what homeschooling does to you

Yes he's in his mid 40s. He had the oldest ones when he was less than 35

Says the Finn. LOL!

Attached: Fingolian queens.jpg (1665x1028, 800.29K)

The kids were already at a genetic disadvantage, but how the fuck much did the broad drink pregnant they are already Thunberg tier hair loss?