Why has Any Forums become obsessed with these little vans?

Please don't fall for Russian psyop / propaganda. It's just a dorky little van.

Attached: van.png (815x543, 859.79K)

it's cute!

Attached: 1646456007384.jpg (850x600, 161.31K)

The white mans van.

Honestly could see retiring in one and just becoming a hippie.

Fun fact, UAZ stands for Ultimate Aryan Zyklon. They must be stopped

Do you think they transported the 2k abducted kids into russia with these rape vans?

round headlights are the best

yes!!

how much does it cost?
I kinda want one

Sweet I want one. I like the minimalist functionality of the design. Fuck EVs, plastic cars, and gaudy F350s. I

It's kind of a cute dorky little van, though

Is it the Tomoko of vans?

Attached: tomoko_05.jpg (500x500, 30.89K)

>hey man is that Russian Hell March?
>yeah man
>Well turn it up man!

Attached: freedom-rock-youtube.jpg (980x652, 62.67K)

I like them, the Lada, and the UAZ. But They’re fucking unreliable pieces of shit. You’d think the country of AKs would be able to design a bullet proof vehicle

Attached: 68037299-32E3-4786-8662-97F3211B0253.jpg (1512x1512, 684.36K)

>4wd
>barebones
>goes anywhere
>cheap
>ezpz service and repair
Only cross eyed women in Land Rovers would seethe at the sight of the breadbox.

I looked into them and they're cheap and easy to maintain. I'm jealous.

Attached: Ural Sahara sidecar.jpg (1200x675, 207.03K)

Russian cars are hit and miss. Either they're the most reliable cars that you can redline all day long or instant lemon. The used ones are most definitely in some form of neglect and abuse.

>You’d think the country of AKs would be able to design a bullet proof vehicle
Maybe they just never thought of it like that.

Russian military isn't a fan of wheeled armored vehicles like the west. Look at what's happening in Ukraine, even modern tanks do not have fun in the mud plains that are literally all of eastern europe for like half of the year. Now imagine trying to do it in a dinky little truck.

I love Russian retro tech can't deny.

Attached: _1985 YAKOVLEV YAK 52 (1).jpg (700x525, 47.21K)

>I like the minimalist functionality of the design. Fuck EVs, plastic cars, and gaudy F350s.
Almost every time there's a barebones car on the market, it bombs. Americans want flashy shit even if compromises have to be made elsewhere. This is a dangerous addiction to opticscucking.

Most recent barebones car to succeed was the Mitsubishi Mirage. Its underpowered engine can't blow up Jatco CVTs so it just eats miles like Americans eat calories. Americans don't even want to buy a base Bronco or truck like they've been whining about for decades, it needs Carplay and leather seats, and a free ass massager and a trigger warning safe space system.

I’m talking about the civilian market. You can buy these vehicles but they have plenty of issues. I saw an Australian buy an imported 80s Lada and then he switched out the engine for an electric motor since it was a fucking mess. I wish the US still made retro looking cars.

Yes.

Attached: 09c37461ae420eabc4494c26e37056b4.jpg (1240x930, 187.32K)

they are great

sturdy, agricultural 4wd van. there's nothing else like it.

Attached: 4e9089ddb2c067c3f0bd8386d2221acb.jpg (550x439, 48.34K)

Don't really care about Russia but I like that van

I think there was a video of a japanese person buying one, lol.

>just a dorky little van
Not knowing about the bed and restraints.

She's retarded but does her best.

Attached: zzzzburka.png (1000x1253, 2.21M)

beep beep im coming over frens i have mcdonalds

Attached: 1647060970257.png (799x642, 526.76K)

She's not retarded, but special.

>Russian psyop / propaganda
Don't worry, I never fell for posts like these when you guys were telling me to "trust the science!" and the narrative changed form "russia hacked the election" "elections can't be stolen, and anyone who says otherwise is a traitor to democracy."

But your concern was touching.

Also, fuck your "new world order."

Z

Attached: RememberFeedBuhankaHohols.jpg (666x500, 111.55K)

It's an aritfact from a simplier, more naive yet glorious era. Makes me feel a little nostalgic every time I see or ride on one.
You know some kind of 40k doomer vibe:
"Medical buhanka drove your father to the clinic. Now it drives you to the clinic. If you survive and stay in the village, one day it will drive your chilren and grandchildren there. For the soviet times are gone forever, and village's clinic will never get a new car. So buhanka will be patched up, covered in fresh paint, get some of it's details repaired and keep going. The day it stops once and for all would mark the beginning of a slow death for a village.

Attached: YROV2387.jpg (1680x1120, 367.11K)

Buhankas are based

Attached: ukrussiachan.gif (560x420, 200.5K)