Modern Dating

What are the political implications of modern dating being an absolute nightmare? Is there any chance this improves? Or do we have to wait for Sharia law to happen or a demographic/societal collapse? 35 year old roasties who would normally be a 5/10 are able to pick whoever they want and 8/10 normie men are becoming incels

Attached: 3074183F-B154-46B2-A0F2-E161CAC71050.jpg (828x824, 646.28K)

Stop projecting fat user.

You do realize that there's plenty of women out there to date, it's just they avoid things that has a lot of creepy dudes (tinder or online dating in general). College is probably the best place to date women since they usually have their life in order. I met both my gfs there are they were both marriage material.

fat stinky faggot

although these garbage threads do help to contain some of the low hanging fruit that inhabit this place

How does a 26 year old man go to a college and approach women?
>”Nah I don’t study here I just came for the day to get a gf”
Sounds 10x more autistic than a dating app

I hate you women. Tits or GTFO

Take classes there and just make friends there.

>15 men in 21 days
If she had weekends off that's one fuck a day. That's a busy woman. Barely has time to let the drippings drain out.

Attached: 1625544925025.jpg (800x583, 123.57K)

I already have a career I’m not spending money for some stupid shit like that but I guess I could just walk into a lecture class and sit down since they probably don’t take attendance and wouldn’t notice

Then you missed out. Oh well, guess you'll have to go to night clubs or events and pick up girls. Most one night stands end up in a relationship.

I’m really getting tired of the teens and 20-somethings who can’t get laid on here. I’m starting to believe you guys only hold your beliefs because you’re ugly losers.

Improve your appearance.

how about you lie and say you came to visit a friend or something. You will never get a gf, you dont deserve it you are too much of an idiot

Uh don’t do this. Meet women through social circles/hobbies/work

i lost it at the signature

off topic slide thread

Most modern women are fucking useless, they have absolutely nothing to offer men except for sex, but the sex they have to offer is usually worth almost nothing anyway. It matters how many sex partners a woman's had, and what ethnicity her partners were. Niggers for example are a very significant vector for sexually transmitted diseases. Also, modern women are expensive to "date", they're usually quite materialistic and will suck your wallet dry before and after you get the pussy. They don't care about your personal activities at all, and will interrupt you when you're clearly already focusing on something else with overly-long monologues about stupid and inane shit taking 5-10 minutes to say something that would only take a respectful man only 20 seconds to 1 minute in the same situation.

Modern women also have nearly ZERO life skills. They're very often quite poor cooks, have no natural child-rearing instincts remaining, most can't even repair clothing with simple needle and thread, they don't know how to operate simple tools, know next to nothing about mechanics and computers, and don't care to learn how to glean, fish or hunt for their food in an emergency. They are utterly dependent upon very large amounts of water and toiletries, without enough their twats start to stink very quickly. In normal life modern women are already nearly worthless, but when things get bad they are absolutely nothing but dead weight and will offer ZERO return on your investment. Now that women have pissed me off the way they have, i'm a much, much happier man no longer wasting my time and hard-earned money on them.

The question women should be asking themselves is: "Why don't i have anything to offer men except for my ass?"

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

You pic is fucking hilarious LMAO.

She looks like she does drugs.

Most girls I know don’t use dating apps
There are good people out there of both sexes and they find each other
I found my fiancé and she is the best thing that happened to me honestly
I put her through more shit then vice versa
Look for quality in the persons character everything else is just a bonus

Why is dating to shallow nowadays? I feel like every time I'm on a date it feels like it's a job interview instead of truly showing who we are as men. Everything has to be played out to them and tick off every box and somehow read their mind on what they want. The trouble of getting a girlfriend and marrying is just not worth it. The only redeeming qualities is that if a girl is dating you it just means you're a safe person to be around and seem to be wanted. I'm seriously ready to become gay and sucking dick just because how bad dating women truly is. And I'm not even gay, I'm straight.

Have you ever dated someone or been in love bro

Attached: 1619899818023.jpg (480x600, 39.42K)

You sure?
I think you’re just gay lol

How? Please explain to me how I'm gay. It's women's fault. They're superficial bitches.

Tattoos act as a warning label for scummy people.

...but mostly they're just retards.

Attached: Jell-O Editorial by JUCOc2fef6dc58b4de2d82ebfc98e4a05a63.jpg (1000x667, 130.88K)

Wow that chick is ugly where are her tits?

Attached: Snapchat-505729264.jpg (750x1334, 95.81K)

Where's your wife?

Gross. I've got yellow fever so bad that I automatically add like 3 points to any asian girl, and I still find this one repulsive.

I have dated someone and had lots of sex but I have never felt loved or been in love.