Why Are There No Videos Of The Ukrainian Government Helping Their People Like This?

>REEEEE BUT THAT'S PROPAGANDA!!!!
Ok, so show me a propaganda video of the Ukrainian side helping civilians like this. There is none. They're too busy desecrating corpses and tying women and children to light posts and beating them for attempting to steal food to save themselves from starvation.

Attached: based ruskies.png (592x780, 660.07K)

WEBM

Attached: DG80rmBNwhn02FwG.webm (540x540, 2.64M)

Have a bump.

God Bless Russia and President Vladimir Putin.

woah, why would they need aid, is there anything happening there?
Did someone encircle the city preventing goods from coming in or something?
That's so weird!

There are none, we have italian journalist there (not msm) talking to people (inside war zones).
The Ukie nazi opened fire on civils, kicked them out of their houses to use them as fighting positions.

What's the meaning behind Z?

some conflicting propaganda there. the Z is for the azov brigade and looks like it was edited into the video

how you interpret this will dpend on whether you speak english or not.

It's just a rotated N.

Do you guys think that the Russians who had the V on their vehicles feel left out?

>the Z is for the azov brigade
kek

yeah, putin is laying seige to ukraine and the press is interpreting that as losing because in America winning means turning the opposing nation into rubble and corpses.

yes azog nazis are murdering everyone

Attached: ukiepigs.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

>helping civilians

Attached: 5lodis (1).png (472x471, 78.16K)

>why would they need aid
Because a vicious jewish cokehead is using those poor people as meat shields to protect his soon to be hung neck.

All will be revealed when Russia rolls out the -- tank.

Ukrainans want nothing to do with Azov or Ukrainan military

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-24-02-14-53.png (680x516, 437.7K)

Real kleptocrats come into the country, start a war, then dip

Why is the glowie cope always so lame? Literally all you have to say is something like “if that was real we’d see it on all social media and not on tg!!!!”

I believe nothing from both sides.

The Z there is made from a ribbon of St George

any more info on that pic?
If I was a ukie and saw people getting shot by azog for trying to flee, I would definitely sell them out to the russians asap lol

>BMW
>Porsche
>Jaguar
Looks like the oligarchs are making a break for the west and the peasants who are forced to stay behind are blocking them. Can't have that.