IT'S REALLY OVER

IT'S REALLY OVER

Attached: 1648178925255.png (463x278, 20.13K)

>throwing all the memes at the wall

resident evil games had it right all along

>Q is actually real

Attached: 7EABF2FC-3A55-482F-900C-96A84E140828.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

How are the elite supposed to rule the world together when they can’t even keep each other in line? I’m starting to think they don’t know what they’re doing

>Russia
Russia is a country, not a sentient entity that can make accusations.

Si, señor.

Attached: Q.jpg (300x229, 15.52K)

that's it 5 dollars have been taken from your account

Do you fags actually believe everything that aligns with your fucky conspiracies?
Corporations can be people, why not countries

kys

I will but not because you said so

that's your thing tranny

my god can the right ever be humiliated too much??? Do they have a limit?

>they're still going with le ebil biolabs targeting russians with pugeons
I'm russian and it's so embarassing of them trying to come up with ANYTHING that'll justify the casus belli. Remember the secret nuclear bomb? Remember the top secret ukrainian plans to attack Crimea? Me neither

Cool where’s the evidence? Didn’t work when libshits tried to make a bunch of baseless bullshit accusations on Trump without evidence, doesn’t work now just because it’s Russia accusing Hunter Biden.

Reminder that Hunter Biden is one of the board members of Ukraine's biggest oil and gas company.

reminder that Trump was impeached for withholding aid to ukraine for Putin. Reminder that in 2016 after Putin got trump elected, republican leaders all made a pilgrimage to russia

this

>withholding aid to ukraine for Putin
So? Ukraine isn't America's baby to look after.

imagine believing this in 2022

Putin is merely trolling 3 corrupt American institutions at once. And it’ll play in the media. Nice move. Game recognize game.

it is if you are biden and your money comes from ukrainian public

reminder reminder

Attached: traitors.jpg (1334x983, 115.72K)

>People still believe this after 4 years of an investigation found literally 0 evidence after breaking the law multiple times through the abuse of the FISA courts and spying on Trump illegally
Bruh

reminder AP is a jewish org

yes, they do, because most of what they believe and form their world view around is disinformation spread by foreign entities in the first place

>2018
>believing the media
>believing glowies

Attached: 559B3342-C2FB-4C7E-B5C8-108F455E2FB7.png (423x500, 312.73K)

>Corporations can be people, why not countries
Maybe because they weren't granted personhood in the 1800s like coporations. Not say it's right, but if you want an answer. Though they doe establish nations as sort of sovern entities just the same to hide the responsibility in an abstraction to avoid punishment for wrongdoing.

Either way, no citation, no link, no speech, no text, no proof (that R U S S I A ever made such claims)

>russia accuses
This ensures no one will ever take it seriously. They'll sweep it under the rug saying how evil russia is just making thigns up

Attached: 16481618727584210838424527170594.jpg (350x350, 18.04K)

I'm Russian and I think you're lying about being Russian.

wait until you find out there are current senators with dual citizenship to a foreign nation.

>wtf NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can’t just visit a foreign country on holiday to improve relations you TRAITORS! Diplomacy is how LITERAL HITLER got Czechoslovakia!

Attached: D405F5D2-0D19-4522-B6FD-90FB4BF83E3F.jpg (785x1000, 131.77K)

>reminder that Trump was impeached for withholding aid to ukraine for Putin.
Did you forget that that got thrown out of court because it was a baseless partisan-motivated attack? Also the US doesn't owe aid to non-NATO countries just because they AREN'T Russia.

>Reminder that in 2016 after Putin got trump elected
Uuuuuuh excuse me, chud, but did you forget the American Election process is completely foolproof and can't be subjected to "fraud"??? Are we going to have have to sue you for questioning it and "spreading conspiracy-theories", just like Fox News???

>Senator visits a foreign country
WHOOOOOOOOA

So, what does the right have to do worh this?

Whatever you say, бpaтaн

oh wow, this guy is a russian he said a word, no way

>So, what does the right have to do worh this?
there is no difference between Putin and the GOP

Пoшeл нaхyй, биндepoвcкaя кaклocвинья

>Diamond Joe is winning in Ukraine-

Attached: 1648174015597.png (1425x702, 82.44K)

Soros, the CDC, and Hunter Biden aren't "the right".

This

next you are gonna tell me speaking russian means you are russian or from russia

you dont even get it do you? The rights propaganda is a huge joke just like the Russians. No one believes you people any more.

Are you retarded or just pretending

You may be right since both of them are making a fool out of Biden.

>there is no difference between Putin and the GOP
Putin is a leftist but nice try.

You don't want to believe, fake russian

i never claimed to be russian, retard but neither are you

Why are all the flags hidden in this thread?

Fucking faggot
Jannies are trannies as always

The pedophiles are about to get humiliated again aren't they

Attached: Gaynglos.jpg (2678x1858, 531.58K)

I support Putin

>Do you fags actually believe everything that aligns with your fucky conspiracies?
I mean when reality lines up it's not really a conspiracy anymore now is it

Attached: 1647985512018.jpg (2048x1958, 274.4K)

>disinformation spread by foreign entities in the first place

Attached: 1647985137324.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

Attached: 1647402360637.gif (854x480, 3.18M)

>Cool where’s the evidence?
We don't care anymore. It's already been determined you people will be dead soon

>Hunter Biden, CDC and George Soros
Lol fucking what
It's like the Russians looked at a bunch of conspiracy website and just threw together the entities most frequently mentioned.

This. Conspiracy theories like all political theories are founded upon communal research and groups using the scientific method.

Things like flat earth are failed conspiracy theories, because they are unfounded by the scientific method. Things like the fact that Soros is involved with the World Economic Forum, which explicitly and openly has a goal in CRISPR-CAS9 and mRNA transhumanist research, is not a conspiracy theory. Soros funding programs in Ukraine is not a conspiracy theory, he is open about it.

Joe Biden having been in the audience at the World Economic Forum is not a conspiracy theory, because photographic evidence exists. Zelensky himself being a member of the World Economic Forum is also not a conspiracy theory, as he is posted on their website. CRISPR-CAS9 can explicitly infect spike proteins native to certain “wild populations” of species, and alter their DNA, so there is absolutely no reason to think ethnic variances between human beings could not cause a viral biological weapon.

The confusion happens when Putin was also, in fact, a member of the WEF.

>You know Ada Wong predicted all this.

Probably because it was moved here from another board

it's called predictive programming.

>The confusion happens when Putin was also, in fact, a member of the WEF.
Nobody gives about that shit anymore he's not going back there you dumb kike