TheDuran

Ok /pol, you're telling me a failed social media ceo and a disbarred barrister are the most reliable the journalists covering ukr vs rus...

Attached: TheD.jpg (3000x3000, 628.74K)

Stop putting words in mommy's mouth you piece of gutter trash

This is a live thread boys the shills are already here

>the most reliable the journalists covering ukr vs rus
probably not, but at least its a worthy counterpoint to the "STOP THINKING START FEELING" kikery of the glownigger kike msm. It's worth being skeptical, but not strictly on the basis of their content, which is pretty smart, imo

Attached: Vladimir Rodzianko.png (596x1584, 222.61K)

>you're telling me a failed social media ceo and a disbarred barrister are the most reliable the journalists covering ukr vs rus...
Sure. Rate them higher than Michael Kofman or bill browder or Michael McFaul or John Bolton or similar cast of imbeciles

and by the way, per
I really think it is just one person. Reddit hates them but in a literally who kind of way. The other thread was really just that faggot

Ok so... they shill for russia but as it happens russia is telling the truth

Attached: whatacudie.jpg (314x316, 35.88K)

Have a bump.

Attached: wink.png (1024x1024, 812.18K)

I think it pays to be specific. They shill for Russia but that doesn't mean they shill for Putin. What they get right above all else is the complete train wreck that is the western neocon experiment. Alexander Mercouris has been dragged through the mud by establishment UK newspapers, but those are the same people who think there are two equally valid sides to the Assange issue. In that context, they are correct. Nobody would have a problem with them being Russophiles if the entire west wasn't united in trying to start a war with Russia.

I discovered:

1. Gonzalo Lira.
2. Alex.
3. Alexander.

2 or 3 weeks ago, as I was looking for audio content about this happening.

Pretty comfy listening. Not as comfy as Cliff High though. I love that old fart. May have live many decades more still.

Attached: png.png (512x512, 86.89K)

>Nobody would have a problem with them being Russophiles
No one should be ashamed or ostracised for being a Russophile.

Attached: image_2022-03-23_004635.png (512x512, 231.04K)

desu Mercouris went fucking crazy and he even admitted it in court. Told his client she got 983k awarded by the court when ti was 5k, then it spiralled hardcore from there to forging baroness signatures etc... man lost his marbles

But on the duran he's on top of it 100%

Attached: ac.jpg (225x225, 8.29K)

>Gonzalo Lira.
The CRP arc has been incredibly entertaining.
A shame his old stuff got nuked though.

>A shame his old stuff got nuked though.
Why did his latest two vids get removed from chewtube? Did he remove them to avoid getting strikes on his channels? Or because it was meant to be Patreon content? Or for some other reason (concerned he doxxed himself or something)?

Yeah I know, the whole last thread was about that. The OP was some faggot who was trying to make that out to be some wild conspiracy, but the circumstances around him going nuts seem to stem from one lady who I'm pretty sure was a coalburner who made up a story about an arson attack at her house, which she was probably involved in. Alexander apparently was taking care of her son for a year while she was basically in an asylum, then he went and studied to become a barrister and this lady comes back and insists that he represent her, which leads to this forged signature business. According to her schizo blog, he even told police that SHE was the one that forged the signature. Given how sus the alleged "arson" attack was, and how every time this woman interacted with the police, they basically blew her off because there was no evidence to support anything she ever claimed, I'm inclined to wonder whether the whole 939k thing was her idea. Having read through all that shit, it sounds like he somehow got involved with this crazy lady and he ended up letting it tear his life apart at that time. Since the whole basis for these character assassination claims come from her as far as I can tell (and her son's name is Tarik so she obviously fucked a paki) I don't think it's something that even needs to be ignored because he might have genuinely been trying to help these people out and he just got fucked.

Attached: Jamous_v_Mercouris_5.png (984x626, 30.21K)

as long as his info on this ic clean i care little for his past. ffs we are all sinners in a way just not in the public limelight

Attached: nocap360.jpg (368x350, 17.44K)

kino af, btw

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 7.86K)

would

Attached: ac.jpg (453x604, 81.76K)

Me neither, but you brought it up and I'm just explaining to you why I think it's bullshit. Again, these guys have been smeared in the MSM, I think it's reasonable to put up a factually robust defense when a bunch of allegations get dug up like in the last thread.

He's also not a military person

Also Gonzalo kind of has a bit of that Mohammed Atta mouth going on, but he still looks better in a suit, imo.

i was thinking more of this guy when he's looking unshaven and rugged

Attached: crp 2.0.jpg (1400x1050, 168.38K)

I could see that.

Attached: Gonzuelo.png (517x833, 465.7K)

I asked them about Kolomoisky in a superchat a few days ago and the two Alex's got really quiet and deferred to Gonzalo, btw. They really seem to not want to talk about that, which I find odd.