Le Grand Monarque

Le Grand Monarque

Arrested in France

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@LeGrandMonarque:8
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2022/03/24/de-retour-d-ukraine-un-militant-neonazi-francais-interpelle-et-mis-en-examen_6118983_3224.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: PgYPdadsogHr_640x360.jpg (640x360, 85.21K)

Who is he ?

French Neonazi

odysee.com/@LeGrandMonarque:8

Thanks, I'll check it out later.
Why was he arrested ?

Isn't it actually illegal to be a nazi in France, or am I just thinking of the holohoax denier laws?

Why on earth did he return in Froonze ?

This is immensely sad. The guy is sincere and an exeptional militant. He deserves maximum respect.

Link of the news ?

It's war in Ukraine. He's a moron.

What a fucking idiot. He should have been to Japan with BLL.
You don't go in exile to a third world state that's been at war for 8 years.

There are around 150 other countries to flee to other than France.

Anyway I won't believe he was arrested until someone post a decent link.

That, and promoting antisemitic books.
That retard was also saying that he was suppprting Ukraine, I wonder why he left if he thought it was better than Russia. Maybe someone told him that Zelensky is a kike, or that the entirety of international jewry is behind him.

I'm investigating this. It looks like he was interrogated. Source is a shitty forum but I have a feeling it might not be a complete hoax.

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2022/03/24/de-retour-d-ukraine-un-militant-neonazi-francais-interpelle-et-mis-en-examen_6118983_3224.html
Here you go.
Yes, it's in french, and you need to shill some money to see the entire article, find a way around.

Everything is illegal in France included pronouncing the pronoun 'Qui ?' ('Who ?') that is seen as anti-semitic.

That is the reason why Le Grand Monarque was in exile.

The dude is broke. Where do you want him to go except at mom's?

France is a disgrace.
He was torn apart from his wife and children; imagine the pain they are suffering now. And all for having published books and making videos.
He will be locked up for years, sadly.
Why does evil always triumph in this sick world ?

Attached: pepe-disgusted.jpg (736x718, 39.08K)

So if I live in France get my friends to read something like Siege or Bronze Age Mindset or even Nietzsche for example; I can get reported by their mom or neighbor or whatever to the police they will take me to jail to get charged with... what exactly?
Varg lives in France and said a bunch of antisemetic shit, how is he not arrested? Not that much of a threat?

Attached: VargMeme.jpg (981x676, 284.3K)

Varg was raided years ago under the bogus accusation of terrorism.
The swat team acted like a bunch of thieves in the middle of the night in the hope that Varg reacted so they could kill him. Luckily it did not happen and he was cleared of any charge.

As for the speech, he is always careful to say stuff in a way he can have plausible deniability in court.

>jew larping as neo-nazi arrested
good.

Nietzsche is not forbidden because he is an historical author.
If he lived today, yes, he would end up in jail. Guaranteed. The same is true for Jesus Christ.
Not only in France, practically in any country in western europe.