Do you hate your family?

Do you hate your family?

Attached: 1624221981400.jpg (677x678, 180.5K)

I pretty much hate everyone, so yes.

Attached: 1647171733867.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

Yes of course, but not because the school and media taught me to hate them, but because they are legitimately awful abusers who would molest children and pets.

No. I used to as an edgy teen but they obly want to help me. I can trust my family with all of my secrets and we love each other unconditionally. Too many people complain about their family and its degeneracy.

one half of my dad's side of the family is complete ass and i legitimately hate them for being selfish pricks and abusers. rest of my dad's family and all my mom's family are cool.

Nop i'm not a kid

Just massively disappointed. It takes a lot for me to actually hate somebody. Still, I don't interact with them at all unless I have to. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to have to observe such timidity and cowardice.

No, but they hate me.

No. At worst they are misguided by the globohomo. At best they are already wondering at the truth.

Love my brother, sisters, mom and dad. Mixed bag on aunts and uncles. Love my remaining grandparents. Cousins are a mixed bag too. Mom’s side is Catholic so I have like 30 cousins.

I’m Jewish so I can’t stand most of my extended family. I love my parents and care about my sister though (even though she’s a bit degenerate)

I love my family more than I hate them.

No. Disappointed. They messed me up tho.

no

>Mother was a Emotionally Incestous RadFam that legally killed my little brother.

Shes dead to me, but I love the rest of my family dearly and I wish everyday to make them proud.

Attached: 1483750265618.png (600x640, 530.83K)

>I’m Jewish so I can’t stand most of my extended family.
That makes two of us

No i hate jews

>Mother
>Incestous
Stopped reading there and had to go beat off. Thanks.

Don't hate them, they just frustrate me.

My sister literally hates me.
Like she wants to hurt me I think

Yes. 10 years free. Married with kids. Happy. My family sucked so I created one.

Attached: 1599565102762.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

My whole family supports Putin, so yes, I hate my family.

No but I dont like them or my sister
>be younger me
>never call me never invite me over
>try to make plans and something always pops up or falls through
>give up and stop trying
>sister
>constantly calling her and inviting her over
>she doesn't care about them and she doesn't know them very much
>No matter that they still always want her around and not me
>sister is a whore
>at 16 she was dating a 28 year old who got fired from her school
>her mother does nothing about it
>I can't stop it tell her it's fucked up
>ignores me continues on
>sluts out
>constantly partying
>same time always whining about her grades in college being low
>went to college for useless degree in psychology
I wouldn't necessarily be against the 28 year old thing if he wasn't someone who worked at her school that's what bothers me. This was a private Christian academy that costed thousands to send her to and all she got from it was older man dick

Attached: 1647615472999.gif (340x255, 1.46M)

So what is this from? i don't watch movies or tvm

She didn't touch me, she treated me like a emotional husband since the age of 4, confiding in me as if I was an adult. She did the same to my little brother.

We learned to just stay away from home our entire youth, would only come back home when my father would arrive home from work.

She and a friend of hers were both Domestic violence court/Battered shelter coached women who leveraged the state against us since birth. Just thought it was normal until I moved to the burbs and kids told me it wasn't normal.

You should keep not watching. It's literally the most famous modern film and there is something wrong with you, probably that you're 12

>>went to college for useless degree in psychology
Why do stupid whores and cunts have such a craving for psychology? my familiar bitches also go there and it happens EN MASSE! they have achieved nothing and decide to be PSYCHOLOGISTS... ahuet. I feel sorry for the people who will come to them to be treated.

My mom did the xame except I can't escape her
I'm like a son husband and I've always been involved in her relationships since I was a little kid.
She tells everyone how great of a mother is constantly and it's annoying as fuck

No County For Old Men. And the shopped drink is from Taco Bell.

Sorry man. Just cracking a joke. She sounds like a real piece of work, though. On a positive note, you realize the qualities you are not looking for in a spouse; knowing what you absolutely don't want is far more important than knowing what you do.

One of the beat movies I've ever watched, I thiught people were just over hyping it like they do everything but it's genuinely an amazing movie though it can be confusing at times it takes atleast a couple watches

Wtf is taco bell?

Attached: 1648185014281.jpg (719x1280, 83.88K)