Why the fuck do all these pro-putin shills shout so much about Yugoslavia, but keep quiet about Sarajevo and Srebrenica?

Why the fuck do all these pro-putin shills shout so much about Yugoslavia, but keep quiet about Sarajevo and Srebrenica?

I realize this is an uncomfortable question, but it would be interesting to read what they say when you ask them directly about these two events.

Attached: 1648183375839.jpg (861x885, 307.97K)

People in Sarajevo are extremely nice.

I understand Putin is a dick and probably gulag'd your brother or whatever. But NATO is a mega dick and loves chopping off kid dicks so I really need Putin to get a big W so NATO can get a big L and America can fall apart.

So that's basically it. It's just pragmatism. Nothing personal kid.

ive been thinking about it

>but keep quiet about Sarajevo and Srebrenica
Those have very little to do with why we intervened in Yugoslavia. I hate to break it to you but you’re retarded if you think we attack countries because they commit genocides or whatever.

Also this. America is run by satanist jews without any strongman to occasionally throw them in prison. So it's a total shitfest. Everything you know about America is propaganda except for the fact we're rich and fat and narcisstic.

Your kind will die in agony long before America falls apart.

i don't see big foreign intervention in Sarejevo and Srevrenica.
Perhaps you are dumb Ruskie brother?

After you die for gay child sex.

Also Serbian Krajina lol.
Srebrenica is the entire reason we got involved in Bosnia you mong. It was an act of mass murder so blatant that the United States couldn't ignore it, even with the Gothic Serpent fuckup.

>It was an act of mass murder so blatant that the United States couldn't ignore it
There have been countless mass murders worse than Srebrenica that we have either ignored or supported.

Both massacres that led to intervention Račak in 1999 and Srebrenica in 1995 were proven to be CIA orchestrated

Srebrenica was all at once and widely reported.

Lono

>widely reported
Widely reported because the mass media in conjunction with the government wanted to whip up war fever. The media picks and chooses what wars and atrocities it wants to play up.

It's amazing the ratio pro-uke threads to pro-russian posts in them.

It's almost as amazing as the sheer number of Christcucks who think Russia is the defender of Christendom when they're hypercorrupt military literally forces conscripts into gay prostitution for officers...

>Why don't paid disinfo shills debate the facts instead of focusing on cherry picked examples to prove their point?
See sounds retarded when you look at it like that huh?

I felt some interesting chakras when visiting the part of Sarajevo that Ferdinand was shot. Buildings with 50 cal bullet holes dispersed among the magnificent Austrian-style buildings. You could feel the energy and spirit of the locals in air. Don't let the LARP fool you, what I saw was for the most part a diverse functional community stuck in a depressive phase.

I hate Ukraine because I hate glowniggers. Simple as.

>I realize this is an uncomfortable question
Says the little bitch that probably cries whataboutism whenever anyone brings up nato’s war crimes.

Cope and seethe my man

This, I’m not rooting for Russia so much as rooting against the other side

Attached: 3463D48F-5A63-4FD3-ADAE-28B89C3ABEF0.png (1060x700, 468.23K)

everyone is full of shit, im just talking about current events

Not my problem, at least they pay lip service to Christianity unlike whatever the fuck America has become