HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This must have been QUITE the kick in the teeth for such a narcissist.

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1200x900, 152.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iI2GmmWYcxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he imagined himself in every seat

everyone knows its over and they will never see him again soon

Imagine Trump giving the speech. House packed to overflowing with still more clamoring to see through the windows.

When are lefties going to realize that they're not nearly as supported as they think they are? They created an environment where if they commit wrongthink or wrongsay, the perpetrator risks losing their career and other shit due to cancel culture, so people don't speak out against it typically.

J U S T

Attached: JUSTin_Turdeau.jpg (420x420, 77.61K)

So Trudeau is like Artie Ziff.
youtube.com/watch?v=iI2GmmWYcxs

Attached: canada2.jpg (1471x917, 223.37K)

God, what a faggot.

Tbf it's ALWAYS empty. Those politikikes are paid huge salaries and never shows up.
Well to be more accurate, they sign at the entry of the parliament to get their presence token (that's how they are paid), then go right back to the train station.

>Captcha - Payday

Attached: trudeau deleted holodomor tweet.jpg (594x1035, 102.51K)

Holy shit! Trudeau ended Covid!

Every single one of the EU faggots were just as evil and tyrannical as the Bastard Son of Castro, but when they saw how fucking retarded he was all the sudden playing Covid wasn’t cool anymore. lololol
Turdeau ended Covifd!

based?

based on what?

Attached: Trudeau nuke toronto.png (720x960, 1.98M)

They just have the media institution to amplify their voices. They probably are less than 5% of the populations ideology.

WTF do you know about Justin Trudeau you stupid fucking nigger? Here's what I know. He was elected by his party to be their leader. His party was then elected 3 times since he was elected. He is 3 for 3.

Now you stupid fucking nigger. WTF have you done with your life?

I'll wait for a reply to my question you stupid fucking nigger.

the word of Scwab

I think it was Trumps first G20 summit, people literally stopped and watched as he walked in, all focus was on him, he spoke and they didn't want to miss a thing

>3 for 3
in elections confirmed by elections Canada to not have been counted correctly.

They literally laughed out loud AT him you fucking nigger.

To be fair, these assholes are just never working. They wouldn't have shown for santa, cthulhu or napoleon.

Elected via the same shit election system he vowed to reform during his first mandate. Grifter faggot from the start. Canada's Trump with hilariously less common sense and charisma.

You stupid stupid stupid fucking nigger. How the fuck do you get through a fucking day. I am sure that your entire family has disowned you. I am sure you are an incel and I am sure you have no friends. You stupid fucking nigger.

I’ve never ever known a “democrat” in real life outside of people who watch MSM. It’s not something logical people do.

>Elected via the same shit election system he vowed to reform during his first mandate
You stupid fucking lying sack of dog shit. That is simply not fucking true you stupid fucking nigger.