Anyone know the backstory behind pic rel...

Anyone know the backstory behind pic rel? I found it in the comments of some celebrity blog but without any more details.

Attached: hunter biden me too.png (1221x882, 755.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY&t=260s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's tons of videos of Biden touching children inappropriately and his son railing whores, smoking crack, etc. And guess what? Nothing happens. America is so corrupt that none of this matters. Our country really is the great satan.

Attached: 1607254046749.jpg (768x726, 95.75K)

She's the little girl getting pinched on the nipple at 4m20s

youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY&t=260s

Ty user

Go watch the "Corn Pop" video if you haven't seen it.

why do you newfaggot r*dditors wanna talk about this shit NOW? story dropped 2 full years ago. We tried to come over and show you our findings but you only wanted to hear about "orange man bad" and wouldn't listen to ANY criticism of corn pop or his faggot family. Fuck you. it's over. natalie has already smoked crack and been fucked by her uncle. all the tow trucks in the world couldn't take that away.

backstory is that everyone knows biden molests kids an user here slid into the now grown older kid's dm's and asked her about it and posted here in real time.

But leave the fucking kid alone for real.

because the establishment is setting biden up to go if you didn't know.

This is the way it works, in phases. High IQ discover it and some normies catch up a few years later. It's important not to forget this and keep shining a light.

Is this Biden is it?

Attached: 0c402579ef7684269614e912570820d8f4eab1de9da95c8b9b25adabec54fbe8_1.jpg (586x436, 41.59K)

You think this is all a setup?

>because the establishment is setting biden up to go if you didn't know.
Cremation of the care. Dump all their sins on Biden, then destroy Biden. many such cases.

I posted it for the quote. Idk very much about Sam Hyde's personal life.

You said it was Biden and he touched kids or something bro.

>You think this is all a setup?
yes
See my response here:
Joe Biden is the care, he's about to get cremated.

Attached: cremation of the care ritual.jpg (640x480, 133.15K)

stop trying to be eerie and prophetic, faggot. you're cringe. nothing is gonna happen. nothing ever happens. retard.

Basically Alanis Morissette was right

>stop trying to be eerie and prophetic, faggot. you're cringe. nothing is gonna happen. nothing ever happens. retard.
>he thinks Bohemian Grove is "Eerie and Prophetic"
you need to lurk for 2 years before you post here.

Interesting. I still believe they'll pretend to assassinate him. A lot of predictive programming.

The President is a pedophile. It's just a weird open secret everybody knows but won't admit.

Found the shill

i've been here since before you had hair on your nuts, memeflaggot. i've seen THOUSANDS of "insiders" and "info-leakers" and people claiming to be the second re-incarnation of Jesus Christ post on here. Guess what? none of them had actual inside info, and all the ones claiming to be Jesus are still just mentally ill schizos. Show your flag and stop acting like you know anything other than how to blow your dad.

>President is a pedophile
Many such cases

>i've been here since before you had hair on your nuts, memeflaggot.
Pressing X

crest-fresh, consequences and puddi, nigger.

Attached: did-joe-biden-really-pinch-8-year-old-maria-piacesis-nipple-in-2015-she-says-yes-photos-750x445.jpg (750x445, 47.33K)

Attached: CzGOAnhWgAAGhzV.jpg (900x1200, 191.02K)

>le trad wife
>tfw they're literally all likes this

Attached: pepe.jpg (124x108, 2.45K)