PARTIALLY FREE BOYS

PARTIALLY FREE BOYS

WHERE YOU AT????

Attached: FOoZTm4WQAkoD9q.jpg (680x466, 42.23K)

White people have more rights in Russia than America by far

Bro they all stack into pyramids lmao

>USA
>Free
>THE FUCKING UK, AUSTRALIA AND CANADA
>>>FREE

I just invert everything anyone globohomo tells me and get a somewhat accurate picture of reality.

You can get away with a lot of shit in Mexico, like a lot of shit. What kind of garbage graph is that

Yeah those commonwealth countries have some especially sneaky shit and secret laws.

Really none of us are free. Its sad. At best we are “partially more free”

Its judging it by if all the laws were enforced

no you're fucking retarded too, china and russia are absolutely not free, they're even worse than already distopian hellholes like england, you get jailed for tweets in both countries, except that you get sodomized to death by the secret services with a broom in russia, while in england you only have a 1/5 chance of inmates throwing acid at your face, but most importantly its the inmates doing that, not the fucking police

5 eyes agencies, look it up, that's an actual center of what Any Forums calls "globohomo" yet the retards here have seemingly never heard about it

Define 'free'

Are we not free or partially free?
It seems “partially free” just means poor.

Your "1%" is literally coca cola.

Attached: 1621911149629.jpg (700x541, 35.46K)

Then move to Russia you fucking edgy retard fuck.

Here.

Attached: 1647272013967.jpg (800x451, 48.65K)

we build cars for nissan too but i get what you mean

What's edgy about it? Are white Russians being openly replaced demographically and institutionally?

>
>no you're fucking retarded too, china and russia are absolutely not free, they're even worse than already distopian hellholes like england, you get jailed for tweets in both countries, except that you get sodomized to death by the secret services with a broom in russia, while in england you only have a 1/5 chance of inmates throwing acid at your face, but most importantly its the inmates doing that, not the fucking police

Attached: 1648181850427.png (463x487, 123.36K)

Then why don't I feel free?

New cold war map just dropped

Attached: 1648181501990-pol.jpg (875x900, 92.62K)

>Australia
>Free
>Was recently told take the jab or lose my job and access to virtually all services
>Was recently illegally imprisoned for 2 weeks under the guise of "Quarantine" when I wasn't sick and didn't test postitive for COVID
Yeah man I am just swimming in freedom.

>Literally blue pilled
Hilarious

move to fucking china or russia if you think they're so much freer than you, holy shit, americans are the most stupid people on the planet, even niggers in africa have more common sense

This guy.

Attached: Texasisdone.jpg (700x368, 40.54K)