Pizza Loans

Are Americans so broke that they have to finance their delivery orders now? Is this the current state of the burger?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 12.27.57 AM.png (618x1078, 1003.66K)

Imagine needing a loan for pizza.
Biden's America everyone.

Attached: 1641297874380.jpg (500x500, 19.23K)

Good, I need a loan for how many McChickens I'm about to order. Israel is truly our greatest ally.

The current state of the American consoomer

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 12.25.23 AM.png (2466x1346, 2.47M)

Latin American countries' economies are so fucked beyond repair that businesses offer 6 to 12 months loans on pencils and utensils.
Fucking pencils and utensils. This is the path America is treading right now.

Attached: 19.png (469x469, 175.13K)

This country is so far beyond fucked it’s not even funny anymore. How much longer can this drag on before shit collapses in getting bored of clown world

It's a finance strategy, jogger will opt for the loan, not pay it back, dominos will sell it to collections, nog get arrested for too many unpaid pizza loans and go to prison owned by dominos board of directors.

>NO NO NO NO NO THATS OUT OF CONTEXT PLUS TAKING OUT LOANS FOR FOOD IS TOTALLY NORMAL ANYWAY

Attached: vile, stinky, brown amerimutt.png (578x632, 325.7K)

dont get pizza, accelerate the collapse
buy a small shack house from home depot
buy graphics cards from bestbutts
buy bulk food stuffs at costco
fuck these kikes

>pizza usury

Attached: 1607287703471.jpg (1024x1024, 283.69K)

how many mcchickens did you order, user? do they call you three-for-free?

It will turn into pencil and utensil rental

lmfao
imagine still paying for a meal you ate 225 meals ago

>pizza on finance
peak capitalism

Attached: faragesmokingjacket.png (402x413, 314.61K)

Americans should be prevented by force from feeding themselves until they can learn to eat a human sized meal. They will be provided with MRE style rations on a daily basis based on their required TDEE and anyone caught snacking should be fucking killed.
Z

Zilch is a British company regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), a UK regulator.

Why do you have to be so disingenuous. Fucking retard fuck. Fuck off, faggot. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1645489853519.jpg (696x462, 30.44K)

i'm so repulsed by this fucking country

Yea... imagine....

Attached: ZOOM_ZOOM.gif (666x666, 575.26K)

so is debtmaxxing the move? hmmm

burgers love being in debt. they can't function in society without it.
i heard it's even common for vendors to not accept debit cards, only credit. as in you're not allowed to pay for the thing directly, you have to pay interest to some jewish bank in between.

Artificially low interest rates is not a product of capitalism dawg

No but that's a real crafty scam.

americans are retarded now, in the 90s people would buy groceries and have a stack of coupons for discounts

It's only a matter of time before companies figure out how to reverse mortgage a human soul, only to find out that certain souls are worth less than others, citing outrage that it's x-ist or whatever.

Motherfucker you are not Z. Stop calling yourself Z immediately
And do a parasite cleanse

Attached: 1648095632373m.jpg (1024x694, 107.45K)

>i heard it's even common for vendors to not accept debit cards, only credit
Nah, payment processors get their cut even if debit so why remove a revenue source?

It is true Americans are hopelessly addicted to credit. I even have cash back cards that I pay off every night so I don't pay a cent of interest. Debt slaves carry my operating costs.

I'm split on the idea of it being smart. On one hand, customer is paying interest on fast food so you're making more money off your pizza. However, if a person needs to finance a pizza, chances are you're going to have a lot of people not paying their bills. They probably have shit credit to begin with since they're too broke to buy a pizza, and won't give two fucks if a $15 delinquency shows up on their credit report. I see it as an opportunity for niggers to make out with free pizzas and no consequence. Though I don't know the details of this payment method. May require auto payment or something from your bank.

Imagine getting a repo man at the door cause you didn't pay off you pizza debt...

Attached: 1644735132182.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

Accelerate.

Attached: 40983049128904.jpg (660x660, 167.61K)

>I hate this as much as you do, pal.

Attached: OpenWide.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Funny coming from a fin

Fuckers are spending 100 dollars a day on food and financing it.

>May require auto payment or something from your bank.
It usually does. It also requires a "instant" credit check so it's resistant to niggering, and if your credit score is ass then it won't provide 0% offers.

How in the actual fuck is this not against predatory loaning laws?