Vaxx thread

It is now well established that when the jabbies injected themselves with the mRNA "vaccines" the following process took place
>The mRNA infected a cell
>The infected cell started to transcribe the Pfizer corporation protein
>The bodies immune system then killed the infected cells
>Jabbie now has dead heart cells

This beckons the following question: "How is the jab different to an everyday virus?" (Virus infects cell, cell is then killed by immune system).

Which raises the question of quantity.

Adults are given 30mL of comirnaty per dose and children 10mL. Adults who took 4 shots have injected themselves with 120mL of comirnaty (about equal in volume one third of a can of soft drink).
ema.europa.eu/en/documents/overview/comirnaty-epar-medicine-overview_en.pdf

Open questions:
>Is there any data on the composition of each shot (number of mRNA molecules per mL)?
>Is the cell kill ratio 1:1 (one dead cell for each injected mRNA molecule)?

Attached: 1642765390970.jpg (861x861, 264.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vo24fy-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-2.html
bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627
ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3001369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS THE ANTIVAXX COPE THREAD, FOLKS!
PLEASE CLAIM YOUR TICKET HERE!

Attached: large.jpg (928x1300, 159.85K)

The drugs are dangerous.

>It is now well established
Where? By who? Source your claims faggot

We had a thread about it yesterday. It's in the archive.

hi shill

>(((we)))

Attached: 69y2ln.jpg (500x500, 51.69K)

>>Is there any data on the composition of each shot (number of mRNA molecules per mL)?
>>Is the cell kill ratio 1:1 (one dead cell for each injected mRNA molecule)?

Bump.

I'm genuinely curious to know how many cells the jabbies killed with each shot.

why would I need to cope? I'm not the one who injected myself with poison lmao

Is the VAIDS thing legitimate or not?

Hay guise

Hey

Listen

Uh

Proteins are like really small

Like really really small

So we measure them with a special tiny unit called a kilodalton

So like, uh huh, the spike protein

Weighs like, uuh heehe like 500 kDa max

And uh…… the 30ug in the “vaccine”

Its uhhhhhhhh hehehehehe

OH NO NO NO NO

18066409955025600 KILODALTONS

WHOA SHIT BROS

DIVIDE THE TWO AND

THATS LIKE TRILLIONS OF SPIKE PROTEINS

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

SOME PEOPLE DID THIS

FOUR(4) TIMES

GOOD FUCKING GOD

BUT MODERNA

WHOOOOOOO BOY THATS THE DEATH JAB

100uG BABY

THATS DEATH

LITERALLY ENOUGH SPIKE PROTEIN FOR EVERY SINGLE CELL IN YOUR BODY WHICH IS LIKE 40 TRILLION CELLS

tl;dr
We are fucked

There is evidence that the vaccines make people more susceptible to the coronavirus. I haven't seen any evidence that they cause immunodeficiency disease.

How many mRNA molecules are in each shot of comirnaty?

more vaxx more money, bigot.
rumble.com/vo24fy-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-2.html

can confirm at least the measurement of proteins being fully accurate. I have fucked up kidneys that produce too many lipids (a type of protein) and they measure my tests in kDa to get a reading on how much lipid protein is concentrated in a given area

Its hard to say, but likely between 3-8 trillion. I calculated it based off of the weight of the mRNA sequence and the 30ug mass and it was closer to 8 trillion.

Honestly its terrifying.

Because the delivery lipids allow it to enter everything the virus just ends up in your cardiovascular system and can be fought off

The lipid nanoparticles may fuse with all sorts of cell types in a manner that we dont understand as they are also, as a matter of fact, a largely untested delivery vehicle in large scale human populations, let alone polyetyleneglycolated lipid nanoparticles designed specifically to increase circulation. The error rate in our protein machinery is 1/10000 more or less, and this viral protein is NOT normal shit, it is objectively neurotoxic and has prion-like domains that interact with the prion-like domains of ACE2.

>Is there any data on the composition of each shot (number of mRNA molecules per mL)?

Not sure about exact quantities of mRNA. I’m sure the info is out there somewhere. On the other hand, I know there’s evidence to suggest that the quantities of intact mRNA are not uniform from dose to dose due to degradation.

bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627

>Is the cell kill ratio 1:1 (one dead cell for each injected mRNA molecule)?

The amount of damaged tissue would likely depend on the amount of antigen produced by the mRNA (i.e., spike proteins), where it gets produced in the body, and the nature of the concomitant immune response, all of which will vary from person to person. For instance, it’s been hypothesized that young males have more pro-inflammatory immune responses, perhaps due to sex hormone differences, which could explain their comparatively higher incidences of post-vaccine myocarditis.

“An important possible explanation [for male predominance among myocarditis reports] relates to sex hormone differences. Testosterone is thought to play a role, by a combined mechanism of inhibition of anti-inflammatory cells, and commitment to a Th1-type immune response. Estrogen has inhibitory effects on proinflammatory T cells, resulting in a decrease in cell-mediated immune responses; and pericarditis incidence is higher in women during the postmenopausal period.”

ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

Basically, they’re trying to take down the young chads because now the goyim know.

Attached: 2C94A560-84CC-442A-B76B-5B639651B9B5.jpg (770x600, 95K)

Its in the Pfizer docs, they state it is 30ug of pure mRNA, as per THEIR documents, go look it up, “fact check” me.

Your point about mRNA degradation is an interesting one. Perhaps degradation may lead to the formation of fragments with negative properties that we dont understand.

For example, there is a neurotoxic domain in Spike that matches that of alpha-cobratoxin (cobra venom) and alpha-bungarotoxin(sea krait venom) which competitively and permanently binds the nAchR7 (nicotinic acetylcholine receptor). Like hey guys, lets inject this fucked up shit into our brains.

Lets inject it into our hearts where theres tons of ACE2 and misfold some proteins and damage our circulatory system woooooooo I fucking love science!

>THIS IS THE ANTIVAXX COPE THREAD, FOLKS!
what is there to cope over? my life hasn't changed at all other than all the tyrants in my society have clearly identified themselves for elimination.

Just thought I’d add that the second article I linked was co-authored by this psychotic rat, so keep that in mind.

He also authored this screed about so-called anti-science extremism, calling for legislation that would effectively stifle public criticism of researchers working on the regime’s behalf. He equates being skeptical of the COVID narrative with ‘anti-science aggression’.

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3001369

Attached: 78A297FB-B1A9-4899-80F3-C34709228489.jpg (901x1352, 865.13K)

AI could definitely identify psychotic rats based on face alone. Lmao

I guess I'll just forget about being fired and ineligible to work while jews scramble the financial system and ruin culture and abuse children. Unwise to confuse patience with cope.

>Adults are given 30mL of comirnaty per dose and children 10mL

yeah you're missing two decimal places there pal