Bloodless US Revolution using Paper Recycling

It's happening. Meme it. I'm going to MAGA. Get Donald Trump on my side... He's gonna love this.

Full thread including disc on SOC. Post it everywhere guys! I need your help to overthrow the yoke of oppressive stupid government and replace it with honest scientists who dont care about impressing you, they only read data and care about facts ;) I'll make the first woman president!

Attached: bruh.png (1366x768, 206.68K)

Spoiler alert: I accepted the task to lead the 144,000. Yes. This is my job. To become your next President and then let a woman do the job and become Vice President because.. I said so! I will do exactly as promised.

I already claimed about 9 states so far coexisting with the Current Federal Government (U.S. Government) against A More Perfect Union.

Same founding documents just... change from Lucifer to God in 'In God we trust' which is literally the biggest lie ever and we all know the United States was founded by Freemasons, Illuminati and Occultists who... set us up for failure!

Attached: Drawing territory to 25.png (1600x1147, 1.62M)

Guess what I'm going to do with all this worthless money once I own all of it? Paper shredder and fire! Awesome, right? Destroy it and get some... bland money. Hell, just remove the occult symbolism and keep the founding fathers. Put me on one of the denominations ;) 1000 dollar bill anyone? hehe

This is where I started but it was too good to be true I suppose so.. I got angry and reduced the ROI. Well, fuck it. Do you want to make easy money while I make a steady income? Yes... 1 dollar = 1 vote. I need all the money so I can overturn the entire system that relies so heavily on .. paper! Let's start washing paper in a laundromat of paper recycling where everyone keeps reinvesting and reinvesting and we get other nations to make us rich.

Attached: Bank of America (Philanthropy).png (494x594, 52.41K)

God, I love being the modern day Ezekiel. Object lessons constantly.. ;) Add me on Facebook. I do good things. I do thorough explanations. I tell Christianity like it is. I get divine revelation like psychic fortune telling. Can't wait until I can turn water into wine. I wanna get drunk and hit my phantom cigar like Punished 'Venom' Snake because I am him. I am the spy. I'm pulling in money and recruits to build a new Motherbase: A better America!

I'm looking for Honest Scientists/Philosophers of Nature/God. Yahweh and it's all your way guys. Abolish drug laws. Get rid of the DEA. Federal Reserve? Gone. Let's do nuclear fusion and endless batteries and base our money on stuff that only continues to grow and appreciate and is measurable: ENDLESS ENERGY AND MATERIALS BECAUSE SCIENCE MOTHERFUCKERS

Yes. Fusion. We can literally make gold out of hydrogen. Endless supply. We can boil the tap water into pure water with endless energy. We can fuel the world economy and have the world making US rich. My way ;)

Attached: Revo-lution.png (1366x768, 228.56K)

Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada, California, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Idaho

Which state shall I declare next? ;)

My original post was going to be this:

"Let me show you what an honest politician I can do. I'm a scientist. I'll let the government be run be scientists.

I declare Las Vegas the capital of the West, in East vs. West. Why? I have my own office. My apartment. I started my own business, I made it up. I'll get a business license it's an NGO Non-profit called Philanthropy. Come work for me. I got a Discord server... I bump it on Disboard you'll see it. Remember Monkey Kingdom? This is only for adults. Police cheer me on. Let's pay them more.

Already had wine and a cigar to celebrate starting my own business of literally paying you two dollars for every dollar you pay me. I'm Jewish, I'll show you how to run a bank. Why? I believe in God. How is that for revolutionary? The Revolution has already begun. I'm bringing power back to the players. I'm Solid Snake and my uncle is Otacon, unlike him explaining things to me he doesn't understand... Let's make the world understand what I'm doing

I want the Bible, not 1984. Vote for me with your wallet, I'll let scientists run the government I'm just a fearless leader who is a scientist and an honest politician. Add me on Facebook. If this is worth going to prison, you screw yourself. I'm going to make the laws. Why? Scientific evidence will rule over public opinion. It just works. I'll be Bethesda and not produce a broken product. Wanna do this? Let's go. Make me money so I can make you money. I'm a business now. I flip to earn your trust, and I'm never going to scam you because I believe Jesus. Why? He had good ideas. Now the genie is out of the bottle. Watch the US Government go to war against me and try to assassinate me. You all got your second amendment right, right? I don't have mine. I need bodyguards. True Americans, unite!

>i'm a jew
>just send me money to fix the US
hah

I just sent you 100$ and you stole it. GG jew

Attached: 1647464469907.png (456x282, 210.18K)

>windows 10
>chrome
>incognito
>facebook

I'll return on your investment as quick as possible. I want to demonstrate my trustworthiness. I have nothing to gain, but paying a debt, with a loan, to pay a debt, with a loan because if I broke that chain, I can't reach millions or billions of dollars. I'll check my cashapp.

None shall pass, save those who have earned the right to wear the flag which is meme.

To continue, you must first answer three questions which are related to the emblem you claim to champion. The questions WILL get harder as they go along; and not all answers while be available on google.

I must warn you that no one has succeed in answering question 3

Do you accept this challenge?

It's worthless paper money like.. we should force the government into being defunct based on money so they can't function. Donald Trump wants a special election which was my go-ahead for this

No.

Once it trickles down to civilians doing it... only exceleration of the demise will occur! Salvation lies in the Military, swift ops in a day or two to pick up key people, then medium term and long term clean-up!

This would required probubly at least ten thousand picked up overnight, then the rest about maybe one hundred thousand within weeks, and god knows how many morr over the month subsequently... perhaps several million!

No easy feat!
And no other way either!
Cul cabal and minion means salvation for deep military, they must clean their own and balance things!

And when it's done they must rethink their ways, to avoid sinking... and be strong but Rightous!

Money talks and bullshit walks. I'm going to demonstrate my trustworthiness with Philanthropy NGO. I know what I'm doing. I played the Metal Gear Saga. I do not want to cheat anyone BECAUSE I want to be 100% with you guys. I may be a tad bit slow to tap tap tap on my phone as .. wait.

Scientific evidence doesn't show it.

At least let me get Any Forums gold because I need to bypass these stupid captchas also I have to unseal all my facebook posts because fuck this government and their petty shit

Attached: oh noes.png (1366x768, 100.31K)

Currently, I took on 24 dollars at 100% ROI promised. I must pay... 24 more dollars! So 48 dollars to those who paid me 24 dollars.

I had to drop the interest rate because people's stupidity pissed me off. Don't worry. I increase it back to 99% once 1% gives me at least 600 a month. I don't need anything guys. I'm so happy in life and all I want is to make friends and party and have women and.. a new United States? I want to be president to expunge my own federal record and just.. be forgiven! And I wanna do the same for everyone. You guys. Give me good ideas. Please, please please. We the People. I implore you. I'm a fearless leader because God made me to be. I don't lie or cheat you on anything because I hate politics. I only care about scientific approaches.

You do know why the world hates Jews and memes it right? It doesn't want the 144,000 to bring love, hope, prosperity, riches, children and love to the world. I'm a spy guys. I get to fight the war with champagne, cigars and endless pussy. I don't need anything. I wanna make everyone rich around me so I am LOVED because I wanna be popular and I wanna be .. I wanna be a good guy. My mom is kicking me out because she's selfish so I figure if I literally turn banking backwards in it's pay scheme.... o shit. imagine im money changing literally paying people interest in minutes at a certain point. hehe

I have to get the US to fuck off because I need the ability to travel endlessly, I need money to fund my career path (I died in the hospital doing 1150mg of dxm and was offered to sell my soul. God's counteroffer? Become a leader of my 144,000 prophets and I will give you everything you want because I want to just give it to you. Take it as seriously as you want.

I shook hands with a scientist. Who cares if I say fuck? I know the Bible perfectly now and what if I told you everything was lawful but not beneficial because we get punished for sinning

two words: God exists

changes lives. I already knew for 20 years. My information is already public. I'll unseal all my documents from courts... before I destroy them permanently. I paid my debt to society. I turned America into a paradise for the last days. I want it to be! I want God to show the world how powerful he is, it's thrilling. It's romantic. Ooh.

nice idea
have a picrel
going to read the rest later

Attached: 1583582793599.jpg (800x535, 289.28K)

i've got to go but i have to tell you that i had a feeling this thread was legit before entering
i have read only the OP and this post from you
keep on going you have a audience
godspeed to you

Attached: 1605032502499.jpg (500x376, 36.96K)

easily the most elaborate "money flip" scam I've seen on the internet

Lame, it wouldn't lead to billions of dollars.

See, no one trusts me. I can demonstrate with EVIDENCE, every single person... just give me.. like 10 dollars. That's it. Start small. Then we go bigger. I want to bankrupt the system. I have so much debt and no money. I don't need money. It turns people into selfish, miserable people. I want to take control of the government to smash the idols! It's what prophets do, we smash the idols and turn the people back to God

At the very least, can I have 20 dollars to bypass these inane captchas? I can't stand them they're slowing me down I hate them.

I don't have time to solve riddles. I want to break everything down into a clear strategy brought by divine revelation. I want to make America, the richest most prosperous nation on the planet. Imagine it, we're rich, we stay out of foreign conflict, we study culture and enrich our history by turning from our evil ways. We turn back to God. Yahweh, and everyone can have their way. I want to legalize sex work so I can have... women!

I need a tiny steady income stream while I give everything away to people because I want to shower blessings on all of you. I get more blessings from God the more generous I am. He literally just HANDS me everything. I got 5000 facebook friends in a few days, I'm becoming famous in Las Vegas, I... I want to be loved by the people :) I love all of you. You're all friends. Across the entire world. I want to find my team mates! Where are the other 143,998? I know Ryan Cohen at GameStop is one. Power to the Players!

Add me on Xbox Live DarianLC94

Anyone got a huge game library? Come game with me.

I want to invite you all as friends into my life. I only want to become the president to get the wheels in motion, vice president to party, and then I gotta go make a Discord for the 144,000 adult jewish firstborn royalty who plan to demonstrate to HUMANITY that GOD LOVES