1/3 of all humanity directly descendants of him

>1/3 of all humanity directly descendants of him
How did he do it?

Attached: 81F0BC6A-19D7-4AB8-AB72-08754A724E68.jpg (1200x1519, 550.46K)

he killed the other 2/3

Rape, lots and lots of rape.

Rape
One time a woman stopped me from visiting my girlfriend because she thought I didn't live there
I wanted to shove her to the ground and rip her dress off and show her not to fuck with me

He learnt the meaning of suffering and hardship at an early age and pretty much nothing could intimidate him after that

With his penis.

thanks to the BCC

how do we know this?

we dont its a meme fact like the 60 gorillion

Big Mongolian cock

I like how this author argued the Mongols were based because they didn't torture. Isn't raping women torture?

Attached: Genghis-Khan-and-the-Making-of-the-Modern-World.jpg (420x648, 29.14K)

Why is Columbus seen as way worse than Ghengis Khan?

>He learnt the meaning of suffering and hardship at an early age and pretty much nothing could intimidate him after that
Bonus points if you've had your heart and mind put through the wringer enough that people just can't hurt you the same way they can others.

Attached: 1647578501862.jpg (1360x1270, 437.65K)

what happened to him?

Not the 1/3 that actually matters, unfortunately.

What stopped you from being a real man that night?

No because women are objects.

By impregnating lots of women.

The fuck kind of question is this?

Guess how many ancestors you have going back 50 generations?
Mathematically, more than the total number of people who have ever existed. i.e. you get a lot of repeat appearances in the gene pool the farther back you go.
If some guy a couple of millennia ago had a big family, he's got a connection to a good chunk of the population these days.

>no source
lmao
also, most of his empire was empty steppe land, his men were more busy fucking mares

/3 of all humanity directly descendants of him
there is no massive Y haplogroup that is a third of mankind, this is a complete myth

>1/3 of all humanity directly descendants of him
thats a myth