OMFGGGGGGG

OMFGGGGGGG

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-225040_Snapchat~2.jpg (1080x905, 227.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>*chuckles
Sit down, OP. Tell me what’s goin’ on.

Imagine getting matched by an algorithm intended to produce a race of ultra-goy-cattle instead of quietly going extinct as the world burns.

People need to start firebombing there corporate offices already this is blatant psychological warfare

ok glowie

Your kind will be dead soon

Attached: 1647914147332.png (721x1280, 1.76M)

I'll do it for 1000 robux, officer.

>trying to hide ur male pattern receded hairline with some bow hair clips

But who has the memeflag? faggot bitch

*their

Im not just a regular nat soc.

Sand demons in the flesh want you to physically and spiritually become a lesser being

Attached: 5.png (463x487, 123.36K)

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

Theres also a snap feature called "relationship memes" and I swear to God half of them are white women with black guys. So theres either some SERIOUSLY WEIRD selection bias going on where it just happens to be that 1% of the population is submitting 50% of the content, or the owners of that feature specifically pick and choose that type of pairing to show.

jesus christ you still use snapchat

Attached: C1750092-D3DB-464E-A69A-A77ABE1C82AC.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

It’s a good app for keeping in touch with people, but the advertisements are horrendous

>Dead tranny has a bigger dick than me

was thinking the same thing. not a good feeling, but it really makes u ask what life is all about in the end. at least it wasnt a woman who took hormones and her clit grew bigger then our dicks, that would be even more humiliating.

There's a study I've read that says the the more estrogen you're exposed to in the womb, the bigger your dick will be. High womb estrogen exposure coincides with high risk of being a faggot. Nature is cruel.

i'm not sure how that works exactly. i've read that size is genetic, and it's based on both a) having more of the sonic hedgehog gene b) having the extra androgen receptors developed in the organ that receive testosterone that stimulates growth, and c) being in a womb where the mother releases extra testosterone at the right times that are received by the androgen receptors, telling them to grow more

Attached: 58a7fe2f345e3b14eb004075_1080.jpg (200x113, 6.32K)

Well no that's just cheating

>justice will happen soon
>IT JUST WILL OKAY
alright christcuck boomer take your pills and go to sleep, it's late

LMAO imagine caring what other people do beyond its direct impact on you.

>Inb4 muh civilization

YOUR civilization?!? LMAO NO!!!

Attached: 2304203429032.png (901x569, 361.27K)

Obohomo's. Big Mike and Berry

One of the catalysts for becoming a troon can just be being such a fucking coomer that you adopt a sexual persona as your entire personality, so in a twist of irony a lot of troons have huge balls, dicks, and are great big hulking bastards.
Also dead bodies of even growers can turn into showers while they're putrifying because a lot of weird shit goes on re: skin elasticity. Generally a corpse's penis becomes weirdly flat and long, I've dissected a dead old guy and his penis was fairly similar in dimension.

Haha, you guys are living in a reality that used to be a cuck-coomers fantasy in 2010! Enjoy your high promotion of white women getting BLACKED!

Attached: USA.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

>niggers
just nuke us already

Attached: 1620795499960.jpg (2863x1830, 1004.45K)

nigger exhaustion

Attached: 1643714581109.jpg (3208x4816, 4M)