Medical Lie thread

Post the most outrageous or unknown medical lies propagated to this very day.

Attached: E3F2F115-A715-45A5-8657-48387077CC30.jpg (1078x1140, 188.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6299535/
bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702
vimeo.com/316275787
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diet is not directly correlated with health.
Vitamin D and zinc are not shown to boost immunity in parties with deficiencies.
Anti-depressants are more effective than many recreational drugs such as particularly ketamine and mushrooms.
Asperger’s is not a super gift given by God to deaf the sociopaths at the World Economic Forum.

hiv doesnt cause aids

I wanted to look into if you can grow taller naturally. I always thought it was strange that doctors always said your height is this very exact thing that stops here starts here etc etc but other things similar are more fluid. I definitely think there is a way for people to grow taller naturally.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6299535/

>I definitely think there is a way for people to grow taller naturally.

yes it's called breaking your bones
but it DOES cause dementia

circumcision is good for the goys

>Anti-depressants are more effective than many recreational drugs

table sugar is more effective than all SSRIs and most NDRIs

Attached: 69y2ln.jpg (500x500, 51.69K)

>Women give birth to humans.
Sure.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

>Grow grow grow
Ahahaha look at this dude

keeping water from someone with diarrhea.

true

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

i hate the antichrist

The analogy in pic related, invented by the pharmaceutical industry to justify prescribing SSRIs to adolescents and to get them used to the idea of taking them for life.

Just read this article and the full length book by the same name for more on the subject:

bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

Attached: 35BEC591-155B-4D5D-AA1D-206D1FFAAB41.jpg (750x503, 126.43K)

What is that image even trying to say?

Woulds't thine wish to participate in a private competition of unarmed martial skill for preferably a wager? Or would you rather such circumstances become warranted by a series of opinion changing events?

This:
Sex and Circumcision - An American Love Story - by Eric Clopper
vimeo.com/316275787

A must watch for anyone that got their dick circumcised.

Do they just ship that shit out the back? It seems ridiculous when there are so many other ways to get mass amount of collagen.

Food and water supply is tainted with chemicals. Fast food places reverse this for males because if shit lile froth hormone. It's not done to save money, the givt subsidizes shit to be pit into your food. Much of which slow down the neurons in your brain. Most people are already stupid as shit but this really puts the nail in the coffin for intelligence in the population.

The onlybdetriment to overloading iron in your diet is constipation which can be fixed by taking laxatives. Vitamin b12 is linked with animal fats in improving health the most compared to any supplements and eating red meat is far superior to any multivitamin or vegetable protein.

that cells are controlled by their genome.

Carbs are only necessary as ways to keep your muscles full of energy. Well you need some, but having the recommended amount is just ridiculous.

does pol hate the entire medical industry? or only its nu form?

The cure for cancer has not been found.

Medical industry has lied about so many things user, have you not seen that?