When does the panic buying start?

Will I be able to buy toilet paper tomorrow?

Attached: CBAC0FA5-5009-48D2-B5A0-FF3939C175E6.jpg (828x804, 583K)

i don't care anymore. i already just eat cans of beans and ramen. i can just wipe my ass by sticking it under the sink, soaping up my hand, and wiping it with my hand; scratching out all the poo. then ill wash my hands and its all done

The public saw COVID was a nothing burger so it’ll be hard to convince them with fear mongering again

This is because Russia invaded a major grain exporter Ukraine which will in all likely hood make it very difficult to export as they had been since the farmers are off blowing up Russian tanks etc . America produces twice the grain it needs and exports the rest. This will just make American farmers lots of money. This concern is more for countries in Africa and middle east

>The public saw COVID was a nothing burger so it’ll be hard to convince them with fear mongering again
I hope this is how it goes down. I would like to have food available at stores right up until the shortages actually start rather than it starting prematurely because everyone rushes out to by bulk food.

Depends how hard the media runs this. I did go and pick up some more cans after work today just in case.

I've done this when I've run out of toilet paper. Wet hand, wipe ass. Afterward, wash hand thoroughly.

I just schedule my shits before showering since owning a bidet would be ackward

>America produces twice the grain it needs and exports the rest.
This year's harvest is already set to be much lower than last year which, was lower than previous years because of covid. By the time farmers were ready to plant for the 2022 season, fertilizer prices had already increased roughly 300%. Most farmers make only enough profit to buy the next season's fertilizer and seeds. This year, many farmers couldn't afford the fertilizer so they either switched to s-oy, didn't plant as much or didn't plant at all. I've seen some estimates that say the crop yield for 2022 could be as little as 25% of the 2021 season.

>wipes shit directly off ass with hand
Take a shower ffs you animals

Attached: 9E0A7E72-EFAF-4198-9F05-8A0FAAAE6214.png (529x667, 270.95K)

I drove all over town today trying to find pine nuts

NO PINE NUTS

I LIVE IN PLACE SURROUNDED BY PINE TREES

Use a bidet you animals.

Imagine living in a world where all the replies before mine don't even bring up that this is fake and an excuse to introduce our new onions based food replacement.
Oh wait.

Don’t most crops go to the already heavily subsidized meat industry? Just cut the subsidies for meat, let McDoubles be $4 instead of $2, and let poor people eat beans and ramen and shit and admit Joe Biden is a pedophile satanist with Havana syndrome-enhanced dementia already.

But he didn't say food shortages in the US were going to be real... He said food shortages in other countries will be real. Fox is about as bad as CNN at this point.

God damn, peak American would be hearing about a food shortage and going out to buy all the shit paper you can.

> /e buys a fifty box just to spite you

Look we eat like 8000 calories a day and we need to poop.

rolling

>Don’t most crops go to the already heavily subsidized meat industry?
I agree that nothing should subsidize fast-food but, general meat subsidy is a good thing because people need to eat meat. I'm already pretty cheap. I buy top sirloin instead of ny strip, prime rib or ribeye. I don't want to pay any more than I currently do for top sirloin ($8/lb). One of the mast wasteful uses of our crops is the mandated ethanol is gasoline. Not only does it cause gas to be more polluting but, it wastes corn that could be feeding animals or people but, it's a huge give-away to corn farmers so it's unlikely it'll ever stop. People will starve and we'll never stop turning corn into ethanol to mix with the gas.

You won't need toilet paper after you stop eating.

>WH tips: Instead of feeding a family dog, think about how a dog could feed your family. Here are our top ten Chinese recipes for preparing some bow wow chow mein.

You can wait for the poop on your but to dry then pull it off like a scab. It saves time and money.

Fucking squirrels and Natives...

Won't need no toilet paper if you ain't got no food

I am allergic to zoybeans. They can't have me.

Well I've got tons of toilet paper so I won't starve

>top sirloin ($8/lb).
And I get it for half that. Don't you have farmers near you?

Why tf do we gotta export our food? Let them starve not us.

I couldn’t find milk today. That was a first

>“It’s going to be real. The price of these sanctions is not just imposed upon Russia; it’s imposed upon an awful lot of countries as well, including European countries and our country as well,"

And our country as well

And our country as well

And our country as well

How do I know you are a liberal ?

I know you think your bullshit is dazzling, and I kind of am in the middle on this because I can't wait for you to be stupid enough to tell some people "your kids aren't really hungry".

I have 400 dollars I'm gonna go spend on groceries and local farmer markets tomorrow. I already have heaps of brown jasmine rice, canned fish in olive oil, iodine salt, chickpeas and beans, frozen veggies, fried noodles and other pastas, spices and herbs.

What else should I aim for now?

>Don't you have farmers near you?
Nope. I live in the desert. I could get it cheaper if I purchased a cow but, I don't have room to store that much meat right now and the mobile butcher who used to work my area recently retired and no one else has taken up the job.

What a fucking god damn joke of a country America has become. We have more landmass than continental Europe. Its a fucking disgrace we’re dependent on these ridiculously fickle trade agreements that can turn 1st world standard of living into 3rd world in the span of 3 months. Fuck this gay planet and fuck all the boomers that allowed this to happen.

Um. A VIRUS caused people to buy out all the toilet paper…

Kek

>Nope. I live in the desert
yeah, there's no farms in Arizona.

Biden is full of shit. Majority of our groceries are made and manufactured in the US.

Are they gonna start sending people free bugs to eat do you think???

>yeah, there's no farms in Arizona.
What we have is mostly cotton. There's also some citrus and pecan but, nothing nearby where I live. The farming isn't in my area since the wells are so deep. Farmers don't see any reason to pay for a 800ft deep well when they can go a dozen other places where the water is only about 150ft deep.

>The price of these sanctions
>not food shortages
???

By uh car...um... curtailing food globally um... so it's able reduce excrements by up to 50% folks, that's half of more than less! My administration has helped save 6 gorillion.. uh 565 trillion a hundred million trees and five hundred thousand hundred gallons of water just from these policies alone! My policies are putting us on track to become completely eco-sustainable by our future target of 2020!

Attached: why.gif (498x375, 1.03M)

>I've seen some estimates that say the crop yield for 2022 could be as little as 25% of the 2021 season.
RT estimates? Zero hedge?

A little bit near buckeye but sprawl is eating those up. A bit around Marana. Yuma County (and imperial
County in CA) supplies nearly the entire nation with lettuce during the winter months. There’s fields here. And some cows too.