Lol

Lmao

Attached: 1648161196561.jpg (828x790, 308.11K)

give me more money you fucking ferrets

All because democrats can't go 5 minutes without grooming children and killing their babies

Wow I never knew printing more money and giving it out for free would stop inflation.
We've got some real geniuses running our lives, thank Odin

As a White male, what is my motivation for rejoining the workforce? Non-Whites and women get free money every month from the government, so why should I do any work at all knowing it goes to pay them?

>stop inflation
They aren't try to do that. For whatever reason they are trying to keep the peasants from revolting yet.

>we're going to combat inflation by increasing the supply of money

Attached: bj4hckmbird51.png (640x803, 477.16K)

AYO IS WE BE GETTIN DEM CHECKS DOH ON GOD AH FINNA BE BUSSIN WIT DAT LIT SHIT NAWMSAYIN MA NIGGA DEADASS

Blatant payoff before midterms. Why are dems like this?

Attached: Hero.jpg (1038x1630, 648.35K)

>Solve inflation by creating more inflation

Attached: 2021_06_25_Tired_salaryman_gets_the_low_end_rat_version_of_mofumofu_instead_of_Senko_san_2.jpg (1280x1057, 252.79K)

Attached: Good Things Coming.jpg (1074x1181, 510.78K)

I fucking swear if metaphysical standards didn't exist the fact that gap between my intellect and the average human was not literal orders of magnitude larger than the gap between them and the animals they eat.....

>import the 3rd world
>pay them to vote for you
>become the 3rd world
>now everyone is a retarded fucking nigger mutt who will vote for food

Mommy Hochul is sending me $1000

Attached: file.png (809x158, 18.34K)

It's like 100 bucks for gas and an additional 100 for every dependent you have. Where's my $1200 Joe??

It's your patriotic duty as an American.
As you're replaced by third worlders who hate you and your children.
Now get back to work.
Chop chop.

Attached: 1604207901274.jpg (702x960, 118.19K)

>public transit
This is what they're actually trying to do. Get people used to using the bus with smelly niggers.

But in california they didn't even finish their highspeed railway.

please. working shitty part-time job for some extra bucks and having catering to people who are using your tax money to buy soda and ice cream and other garbage with food stamps. should go back to limited food items.

fake and gay

I have seen it first hand from (former) friends and their family members. I have known many people who received several hundred dollars a month just in free money for food, and they all blew it on junkfood. Every one of them bought the most expensive ice cream, dips, cheeses, meats, everything they could find with the highest price because they got so much free money. By the way all these people had jobs, they just figured out how to game the system.

> next up 11$/gal in California, experts are baffled

>Doesn't question where the money is from
>Only told that it will be used to fight "inflation" while not being told that this will help exacerbate inflation
>OMG HECKIN FREE MONIES
I hate stupid fucking NPCs so much, its no wonder men like Sulla knew of the dangers of sweet-talking demagogues who could address the discontented retarded masses and sought to end such plebbery

Attached: BasedSulla.jpg (305x330, 26.42K)