I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: hty8du1kb0k81.jpg (1000x1280, 169.76K)

Fuck jews

you are probably in the 3rd column then

>was used

all 5 are wrong. finally people are standing up and you want to bitch and moan?

Memes created by Russians who "speak" English

its a dumb meme that picks and chooses pictures to make an argument that doesnt really portray what's going on, dont be confused

Americans are starting to wise up to Jewish wars

> finally people are standing up and you want to bitch and moan?

Wake me up when you stand up to the next US war.

American NPCs take orders from American programmers, not the Russian president.

False, people were already done with constant wars when Obama tried to send in troops to Syria. The collective population said no. Real American values aren't aligned with what the media portrays anyway.
The Ukraine and Russia narrative doesn't make any sense and the sillys who took the shot are the same ones falling for the Ghost of [meme] Facebook trash. It's been interesting to see who is still hypnotized and who is starting to see through it. The dis/mis information campaign surrounding this "war" is over the top and garish. Whoever is paying for it should get a refund because they failed at making it look organic in any way. Panic is setting in.

Attached: B7y6gZzhVp0c.png (1720x1428, 2.73M)

Afghanistan should have remained a smaller scale tactical thing oppose to a full blown war/rebuilding of a shit hole country

The Iraq war was heavily unpopular when it occurred and still is unpopular today.

And America never invaded Libya or Syria, nor in any of these examples went to war for the purpose of conquest as Russia clearly is in Ukraine, especially now after what was said with Mariupol.

They're saying that either America was correct to sanction Russia because all these wars were unjust

OR
they're saying all American wars were justified, like Ukraine

Seems like a pretty retarded strategy if you ask me lmao

>but america!
Straight from the soviet playbook. Just because america did it, does not make it okay. And for the record, most people were against the wars in the middle east

Attached: 1647534952267.png (516x1599, 228.64K)

Jewish hands typed this. Fuck you, mossadge my balls you cunt faggot.

I don't either

Attached: 1637562316882.jpg (1014x1883, 876.41K)

Take your meds leaf.

Attached: 12591314.jpg (778x813, 362.22K)

Bin laden was there
Iraq did have chemical weapons stock piles and used them twice before
No one cares about the other ones they weren’t our wars
Seethe

>And in America they are shooting negroes...
screwing traitor trash hoes apparently.

Attached: 1624628589119.jpg (3208x4816, 4M)

I don't give a shit about the war, but the "help muh ethnic Russians" is literally just an excuse. There are also ethnic Russians living in virtually every other country but you don't see Putin invading them yet at least. He literally puts them there in migration programs just for future use and justification. It's like when the CCP moves Han Chinese people to the Xinjiang province so they can say "fuck you Uighur's, look at how many Chinese people live here, you are truly a part of the great Chinese empire :^)".

If he truly gave a shit about muh Russians, he would just tell them to come home and not put them in danger by bombing them.

Funny thing is I'm still alive lol I'll be making an AMA shortly.