Nu/pol/ is fine with letting cats free roam outdoors

>nu/pol/ is fine with letting cats free roam outdoors

Attached: 1648175886878.webm (928x576, 2M)

Cats are nice and cute.
Dogs are mean and stupid.
Haram

wow fucking piece of a cunt of shit of a dog and his stupid fuck cunt human
i like both cats and dogs but fuck that dog what the fuck

Please link me the happy ending where the animal gets put down along with the dog

Why the fuck do people walk dogs without leashes?? Seriously, what is the reason? Plus, he kills someone's pet and just walks away. He's no different from a nigger.

Dogs are slaves, cats are frens.

2.5 billion native birds every year.

The birds aren't real. Retard.

I see, it's a larger problem in Australia. You guys should just ban cats then, most cats need to roam outdoors and hunt mice.

He’s just playing little pupper, poor little good boy doesnt understand. He just needs a heckin good pat

>cats kill pests
>shitbulls kill cats
>white men kill shitbulls
simple as

>DEX vs STR

> "if you don't want my undisciplined dog to kill your cat, don't let it go outside. Chud."
I thought blaming the victim was bad?

He needs an owner who uses a leash while walking a dog. It's annoying when you're walking, and dogs run up to you and bark. Some will even attack, or kill babies.

That's a dog

U mad that cats kill more birds than you could during a war with them?

Alright I'm inspired. I'm going to pick up any free pitbulls going in gumtree or my local classifieds and make sure they don't end up killing any cats.

yea, if a dog comes on my property I can legally shoot it
cops won't even gaf done it twice I'll do it again

poor kitty, would have been nice to see someone come out and bash that pitbulls head in

I'm yet to find a cathater that ins't an absolute garbage human being.

Attached: 1648089191660.webm (480x480, 1.99M)

only when you have wrong think

Only a subhuman would kill or harm a cat.

i hope that cat was a stray one because i'd punch the shit out of the owner for not even letting the door open for the cat to hide in case this happens. Cats dont need to road outside all the time like dogs, they just like to be outside watching the niggers passimg by. People if you wanna take your cats out so they domt get bored just buy one of those cages that people use to take them to the vet, put them in and take them with the box outside, I do that with mine all the time and setimes they even scratch to cage to get in because they want me to take them out for a while

All animals belong outdoors without restraints. Keeping an animal indoors 24/7 is cruelty

I want you to explain if you think it's okay to let cats roam free outside.

You realize that free roaming cats are no different from wild stray dogs right?
Domestic cats have wiped to extinction different kinds of bird, reptile and mammal.

Attached: 1648176588491.png (437x472, 274.78K)