Food Shortages coming

pol/: "Ree! You should have been stocking up for years. Biden is literally not even hiding it."
Also pol/: "Biden is a liar and cheater, you can't believe a word out of his mouth since it's just his handlers talking."

Food shortage coming or not?

Attached: Twisted+antelope_ead1ef_9440860[1].jpg (1200x1188, 140.04K)

This is because Russia invaded a major grain exporter Ukraine which will in all likely hood make it very difficult to export as they had been since the farmers are off blowing up Russian tanks etc . America produces twice the grain it needs and exports the rest. This will just make American farmers lots of money. This concern is more for countries in Africa and middle east

I’ll finally lose weight.

Like us fatasses in North America are going to go hungry kek. More chocolate sauce.

It amazes me how stupid these people are.

Not really a problem if africa starves so long as they are kept from leaving.

Attached: 1648075480300.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Conspiracy theorists right again. Normies btfo.

You are deluded. You are going to see the food shortage. Not the Africans or Chinese. Your government will prioritise exports to them over you.

KEK

There is literally zero downside to stocking up on food since the worst case scenario is that nothing happens and you just eat it anyway.

This. I have food for 3+ month as of now (2500 kcal as day). My goal is 1 year worth of supply and I have another 1500 bucks on the ready to stock up next week. I think I can get around 4-5 month with that money. So Im getting there.
Dont forget to buy supplements for essential oils and vitamins. That shit is worth more then gold when SHTF.

We have long experience in gray markets. Shrinkage at the ports you'll buy from Mr. Chang's store in Chinatown. Ain't nobody giving it all to Africa.

>Food Shortages coming
It's all by design...

Jews.

You are low iq and deluded. You will eat bugs.

Not sure what Boris has done over there but the USA isn't a command economy, the government doesn't prioritize and Americans can pay much more than Africa/middle east for the food

Can't wait till the zoomers get drafted and I'm left behind with all the young women trading chocolate bars for sexy time.

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (3002x2918, 1.85M)

Any things you recommend, as well as supplements? Thanks.

The price of fertilizer has gone up tenfold as well. Prepare your anus.

>its ganna be a dark winter
Sorry biden, it was sunny every day. Not ganna believe you here

You will eat the bugs.