Why doesn't Lukashenko/Belarus get more love from Any Forums?

>ruled by based Any Forums-tier, Jew-naming strongman dictator (who is grooming his son to take over)
>state capitalism with very little privatization (most agriculture is collective farming)
>no oligarchs
>high HDI
>whitest country in Europe
>in CSTO mutual defense treaty with Russia
>didn’t fall for the COVID meme (GDP receded lowest out of any European country during scamdemic)
>has successfully beaten back meddling from the UN, EU, NATO, US, IMF, and, to a lesser degree, Russia
>granted asylum to J6 political prisoner

The only way Belarus could be more based was if it had nuclear weapons but it gave them to Russia in the 1990s and signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

Attached: Lukashenko & Son.jpg (1970x2614, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mydundasvalley.com/2020/08/01/lukashenko-states-who-and-imf-tried-to-pay-belarus-for-copying-italys-covid-19-response/
tass.com/world/1284449?utm_source=yandex.com&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=yandex.com&utm_referrer=yandex.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lukashenko
He's a bitch

He's Pippen to Putin's Jordan.

He does seem pretty based

>president of a country
>wants to be a colonel for another

You watched that interview and didn't realize he was joking?

russian puppet and completely paranoid. belarus isn't a real country at this point since he invited the russians in because of the russian glownigger false flag assassination attempt

usa is a vassal state to israel

>russian puppet
No, he's not. He's resisted Russia remarkably well. Jewtin wants to absorb Belarus and (((privatize))) Belarus' state property.

>completely paranoid
About what?

he was not joking my man , he said if putin wanted to bring back the USSR he should be able and free to do so
luka is a good guy , unlike the Jews in the us/nato that betrayed georgia and ukraine , when push came to shove putin found him by his side , i just hope he doesn't become putin's Mussolini

>The only way Belarus could be more based was if it had nuclear weapons but it gave them to Russia in the 1990s and signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.
you didn't get the memo jew ? he had a 'referendum' and now has the power to alter the constitution to be able to have nukes

Lukashenko said he'd ask Putin for nukes back if he felt Belarus was being threatened

Belarus is the soft underbelly but if anyone was stupid enough to attack Belarus, Putin said Russia would hit them as if they hit Russia.

>He's resisted Russia remarkably well.
Resist Putin and he gets killed.
Resist his people and he gets killed.
He'll flee to Russia just like Viktor Yanukovych.

Attached: 1611241920404.jpg (340x296, 8.72K)

Don't forget that he also opposed the Covid Hoax in the beginning:

mydundasvalley.com/2020/08/01/lukashenko-states-who-and-imf-tried-to-pay-belarus-for-copying-italys-covid-19-response/

Globohomo then started the protests after the elections, but Luka was able to win. Globohomo however kept trying to fuck him up:

tass.com/world/1284449?utm_source=yandex.com&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=yandex.com&utm_referrer=yandex.com

>Don't forget that he also opposed the Covid Hoax in the beginning

I said that in the OP

Didn't this guy tried to take over the Russian government though a technicality in their laws?

Disgraceful nigger who cheated on his wife and killed christians for $$$

Nazbol GANG.

True fren, but I provided links so that the newfags learn the truth. But thank you for your duty amigo.

Christianity is a jewish cult. Lurk more.

Because he's a kosher faggot just like Orban and Trump.

And we won't get Finkelthink'd again.

Attached: 1603268652500.png (458x574, 380.58K)

Oh shit, I didn't know that. Got sauce?

You forgot the most based move of all
>Floods decadent eurotrash states with refugees imported just for this purpose.

now that's a pol tier irl shitpost if ever there was

Thanks, Mexibro. Have you ever been to Belarus?

>he
Otherwise, fpbp

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 18-41-13 _pol_ - _uhg_ - Ukraine Happening General #1098 - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (654x711, 248.61K)

>The only way Belarus could be more based was if it had nuclear weapons but it gave them to Russia in the 1990s and signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.
Belarus amended their constitution a month ago, specifically the part which declared them a nuclear free nation. so technically they can store russian nukes now.

other amendments include lukashenko is not allowed to be arrested for any crime as well as his term is extended and they are no longer neutral and now free to join the russian invasion

So what was the explanation for the protests in 2020? I would assume a western color revolution, but it sounds like Russia was involved? But why would they do that?
>On 29 July, 33 alleged mercenaries from the Wagner Group, a Russian private military company, were arrested in a sanatorium near Minsk.[93] Lukashenko accused Russia of lying about the arrested "mercenaries", saying "So far there is no open warfare, no shooting, the trigger has not yet been pulled, but an attempt to organize a massacre in the center of Minsk is already obvious."[104] Belarusian authorities claimed that Tikhanovsky was working with Russians to destabilize Belarus.[104] All but one of the mercenaries, who is a Belarusian national and remains in custody, were deported to Russia on 14 August despite a request from Ukraine for their extradition.[105]
>On 14 August 2020, in a video in which Tsikhanouskaya claimed that she had received 60–70% of the vote, she announced the creation of the Coordination Council for the Transfer of Power.[6]
>Dmitry Peskov, spokesperson for Russian President Vladimir Putin welcomed the fact that the leadership of the Coordination Council did not want to reduce their ties with Russia and instead hoped to continue with good bilateral relationships between the two countries.[132]

If he joined Ukraine and destroyed Putin's army on the Kiev direction and took all the remaining Russian tanks and jets that are now in Belarus that would be cool.

No, but it's in my to do list. I would love to. I want to visit all the former Soviet Republics. Any national dishes of Belarus you could recommend?

Ah shit, I replied to myself, kek

I'm a mutt. I've never been but I want to as well. Why do you want to visit the FSU?