/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1924 - I Still Can't Leave Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces pushed to the center of the city, with Chechens raising the flag of victory of the districts Prosecutor's Office.
Militia of the Republics of Donbass locates an Azov detention center in Mauripol.
Ukranian forces push the Russians back from the northeast of Kiev.
A massive fireball was seen above Kiev, possibly as result of a fuel explosion.
A Russian landing ship caught fire and was destroyed at Berdyansk dock. Ukranian Defense Minister Anna Malyar confirmed it was the result of a Ukranian military action.
Russian forces seemingly halt advances on Kharkiv.
And finally, Russia has moved to allow gas to be bought using Bitcoin.
>Belarus
Australia has placed sanctions on Lukashenko.
>Yemen
Five dead in bombing near Aden, casualties including a senior officer and his son.
>India
UK delegation called off as Chinese foreign minister arrives for a visit.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

Attached: 34636634117.png (2484x1505, 3.48M)

PT

Attached: Cities Control as of 25-03.png (1920x1290, 1.01M)

Attached: 131564851487.png (1274x1080, 1.45M)

God willing, SOON.

Attached: 1646927523240.png (3000x1877, 2.92M)

I only just realized now this news is fucked. Forgot to include a mention of Mauripol in the first line to begin with. I wish I was lying when I tell you im intoxicated.

Attached: 45745472.png (776x564, 384.59K)

>I wish I was lying when I tell you im intoxicated.
Flag checks out

Good morning Chairman

Everything will work out fine, we'll hammer it out and refine. You did good work.

Attached: local_palestinian.jpg (900x507, 77.65K)

>i can't sneed
2 more weeks

You talk like a tranny even though you pretend not to be one.

Look, faggot. On the 3rd day of war the western media was claiming that Russians already ran out of fuel. Then they claimed that “next Sunday the Russian army will collapse” - they said this 3 Sundays ago. Now all of these declarations got memory-holed.
I don’t know if you respect yourself or not, probably not. But you should learn the rule of “fool me know, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”
You seem to have zero shame given as you’re falling for the same cheap propaganda for an entire month.

Here are the facts:
For Russia the war in Ukraine is of an existential weight. As soon as Russia starts losing the war, you will see nukes flying and Ukrainian cities getting glassed. This is a growing realisation for many western politicians and political academics. Russia won’t simply pack-up and leave, as that would be suicidal.
Ukraine will lose either way, the only question is whether it will lose with or without getting glassed. But based on what I’m seeing so far, Russians are relatively satisfied with how the war is progressing.

We'll make it eventually.

Attached: 346343772.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

the Ukraine General threads persistently keep listing a figure of "7k azogs" remaining in Mariupol...

what's the source on this??? No way it's true...

>Mariupol still sitting

Attached: 1648149700329.png (792x529, 413.96K)

Probably is but their about to be dead by Sunday

If not they'll be paraded as part of victory day triumph parade

That was 2 days ago. There were originally 14k azogs in the city, i forget who said it but it was said that half of them were killed. Most likely there are far fewer today considering how many pics of dead zogbots we've been getting today.

As they have 10 remaining anti tank weapons and probably are put of ammo

why do Russians use such old ships?
And why do ships only seems to be in service for 30 years or less. Do they become unusable, that quickly?

Attached: NikoraiFil'chenkov2007Sevastopol.jpg (800x505, 144.28K)

Ship hulls can rust through very quickly if you dont maintain them, you can probably run a ship for a very long time if you maintain it well and upgrade it though.

>Azov numbers
There was an American copeposter a few threads back that insisted Azov only had a few hundred members, so who knows? It's as flexible as casualty counts now

Attached: egypt.jpg (1072x603, 108.12K)

no, the "50%" (i.e. half) part was about the amount of territory of the city taken, not the manpower.

I thought this was Joe Rogan at first

Because their like everything made by Russia it just works until it falls apart

Hello turk what's your opinion on the Kurdish people