Banana plantation workers in Honduras go on strike

>banana plantation workers in Honduras go on strike
>banana company makes US government threaten Honduras's government with invasion unless they take military action against the strikers
>Honduras sends soldiers killing a few thousand banana plantation workers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Massacre

Attached: Banana_massacre_photo.png (650x430, 487.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QgydTdThoeA
youtu.be/HA9UGvBxhBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Banana_Exporting_Countries#Bananagate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_M._Black
youtu.be/WWD7iw_1M0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean banan was massacred

Attached: 1647169957454.jpg (1048x675, 86.53K)

Oops this was Colombia, not Honduras

This is a prime example of crony capitalism

>Be Average American
>Don't know shit about any of this
>Greatestcounrtryintheworld.jpg
>These bananas are fucking good and cheap
>Let's put ice cream and shit on em
>We invented the banana split
>You're welcome, world.

Banan?

Attached: putineyeraised.png (200x270, 84.62K)

youtu.be/QgydTdThoeA
youtu.be/HA9UGvBxhBI
Another interesting part of this, Eli Black was educated to be a rabbi but decided to be the head of United Brands (now Chiquita) instead. He later committed suicide by jumping from a sky scraper.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Banana_Exporting_Countries#Bananagate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_M._Black

Theysent the national guard to shoot some people on strike in the us too. It's how they operate.

Come Mr. Tally man, Tally me banana~

Coca Cola union was demanding higher wages in Colombia and hit squads were sent to eliminate the representatives. Colombia plays by a different set of rules, they have their own oligarch type families with ties to politics and narcotics and FARC. that country is crawling with glowies too
>t. lived there for many years

Yeah, the coal wars, battle of Blair Mountain, they did that in Sweden too, Ådalen shootings, I'm really interested in the history of labor conflicts.

day-oh!

This made me up look the lyrics what the fuck

daylight come and me won go home

The battle of mussel slough occurred when dudes who wanted to run a rail line through somebody’s land encountered some Californians who said no and so the US Marshalls shot them all.

Attached: A66BFAF4-5303-468C-A7AA-FC7575401DD3.jpg (1280x1425, 628.55K)

I love playing that song around black people desu

>zoomer wasn't around to hear the taliban version in the early 2000s
youtu.be/WWD7iw_1M0Q

Thanks for sharing, will look into it, another thing I heard from California was something about a guy who owned all the pistachio farms.

The American normies are some of the most indoctrinated people I have ever experienced. I think it's because you are the heart of the empire. Broadly in Europe the leftists are full on globohomo imperialist but rightists are slightly less so because they have some kind of aesthetic paper nationalism, in America you have the leftist globohomo imperialists, but the right wing are also full on globohomo imperialists because the empire is their national identity.

Attached: 1647056621446.png (700x507, 192.32K)

this meme feels even more forced than chud

fuck i forgot about those shitty 2000s political comedy songs. so fucking cringe. anybody who makes comedy/satire music should fucking kill themselves.