Comfy Slav brotherhood thread

Slavs will stand together.

Slavbros where you at. We will hold against both mongolian hordes from the east and mutts from the west.

Poles i like you more each day, don't like the religiosity but you're based. I forgive you for the Silesia business.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzZ1qmXZBuY

Attached: hej_sokoly.png (1317x786, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUBSh0Ok6cU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Ukrainian and I understand history, and that is why I side with Russia. Ukraine is not a real country.

I can't stand the self righteous poles. They have no fucking idea how much more of a blow the bolsheviks dealt to us than it did to them. They're so one sided in this regard and it's really disparaging. Nevertheless, I've met a lot of nice psheks in my time. I just wish we could all get along regardless of the world stage

So if Ukraine didn't exist and wasn't a real country that means the Bolsheviks (mostly Russian) did it to themselves

this is exactly what I'm talking about
you have no conception of what a civil war is
the millions of white russians that died, fuck them - right?

>Ukraine is not a real country.
Just because you're stupid and historically illiterate doesn't make you right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUBSh0Ok6cU
Here's a video that is easy to digest so that you may educate yourself.

I never said that ? But im glad you admit it was a civil war. Which means there were Ukranians on both sides, either trying to prevent catastrophe or seeing opportunity in a new order. And every crumbling empire usually has pretty violent civil wars in the end, and whoever takes over isn't exactly a pacifist either

my sweet summer child (ironically), you telling me i'm stupid and historically illiterate just gives me a big raging hard on to prove you wrong.

What part of Ukraine's literal name
>Krayna
did you not understand?

Khmelensky?
Treaty of Pereiaslav
Cossack Uprising?
Don't tell me that you don't know shit about fuck all?

Really what's a "real country". Before countries there were kingdoms, before that tribes. Italy or Germany weren't real countries until a few hundred years ago when one group won and unified the rest and made them speak their version of German or Italian. And they could split up just as easy, other then the fact modern interconeciveness leads to standardization and conglomerates in general

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

>my sweet summer child
Go back to /r/eddit you stupid faggot. Ukraine is a real country because Ukrainian people are separate ethnicity.

I don't give a fuck about the borders or the name. They decided to name themselves that so the name stands. Their land could be on the moon or whatever. Land doesn't define people, people define land.

Fourteen year old faggot from reddit will be discussing existence of ethnicity holy fk.

>There was Ukrainians of both sides
There were 3rd and 4th position Ukrainians during the civil war. Ever hear of Black Russians? You seriously don't know what the fuck you're getting yourself into. Ukraine was a literal fuck fest of ideologues and pedagogues during the civil war.

How many new Britains, new Frances, new Spains are there where the Frontier settlers became independent

That is exactly right. Every country is a made up shit. Only the people matter. Polish people literally migrated their borders throughout Europe but Poles are legitimate people and the country is real. I don't know what this faggot canadian diaspora retard is on about.

Ukraine is more real than Canadian meme shit frozen wastland comprised of mutts.

Attached: yuschenko.png (499x338, 110.96K)

>czechs pushing panslavism again

Ukraine is a Frankenstein of a territory made up of Ruthenians, Galicians, Russians, Turks, Ukrainians, etc. There is no Ukraine and there never will be. Just some made up boarders gifted or shifted by Russian rulers of the past. Ethnic Ukrainians are literally Russian peoples living on the outskirts of the Russians Empire. Get absolutely fucked if you think otherwise. Just because the Cossacks were a renegade culture, using the ilk of the land (polish and russian language) to muster up their own - does not make it their own ethnicity

It's cuz we're based.

Attached: epopej.jpg (1024x729, 142.18K)

So was moscow. But one was more violent and more motivated than the rest, and by taking over the capital of the old empire they had a mandate to kill or convert everyone they could.

I'm seriously convinced you're clinically retarded. You wanna know how much the Quebecois here yearn for independence from Canada? Because they believe they're there own peoples? Sure shows how much that makes sense in your eyes when you reverse those roles. Quebec = Ukraine and France = Russia

Because you Uki faggots were hostile toward Poles too -- after your Kike masters brainwashed you.

You should be thankful we are good catholics who forgive and are helping you now.

France isn't real its just Romans mixed with Celts and Germans

I can tell you're upset son, why don't you actually stick with the points I made and try and give a rebuttal?

No fuck you pussy pretending to be Ukranian. You fell for faggy Putin revisionism.

Those lands always fought for independence but never had any help that's why noone knows shit about them and that's why everyone questions their legitimacy. Galicians and people around Dnieper are Ukranians. Your Russian faggy retards you can take back idgaf, but as it stands vast majority of population of Ukraine don't want to join Russmutts so there's that.

>taking over the capital of the old empire?
what did you mean by this?

Nice revision. Ukranians were hostile to Poles because they wouldn't give them independence.

Attached: epopej (1).jpg (650x436, 154.15K)

Never gonna change the fact Ukraine was never a country, bucko.
Literally fighting for a potential burger satellite state.

Eastern/South ukraine is the rightful russian claim
Don't @ me

Literally who gives a fuck. Canada never was country but a frozen wasteland.

And Czech republic is a burger satellite state? No? We don't even have NATO bases yet we're in NATO. kys freak "Ukranian".

>Land doesn't define people, people define land.
Except if it's Crimea or any other majority Russian areas, which would otherwise be totally justified to seperate, right ?

lmao you are so full of shit.
the COSSACKS were under the yoke of the poles. Ukraine was never a fucking thing. Cossacks were ethnic slavic peoples living there. In historic achieves, Ukraine was never mentioned until 19th century to describe the folk living in the borderlands of Russia. Holy shit you are so fucking stupid

If they chose to join Russia then Yes. But after 1991 they chose to stay Ukranian.
inb4
>Hurr but 2014 they voted to join Russia in rigged election

Attached: Alfons-Mucha-Slovanska-Epopej-Zavedeni-slovanske-liturgie-800x550.jpg (800x550, 83.82K)

I'll correct myself. The cossacks were a hodgepodge of slavic, turkic, tatar, polish peoples living in the ukraine

But if they succeeded and decided to call themselves Ukranians all would be okay? You're so braindead i'm convinced you're underage.

>Literally who gives a fuck. Canada never was country but a frozen wasteland
tell me you're retarded without telling me you're retarded

Canadian history is rich with anglo and franco roots. It's them coming together and establishing a government and an independence from Europe that made them a nation.

and yes you're right, czech fucks like you are a satellite state for burger dick lmao

Canada isn't real. It's muttified shithole. There's nothing unifying your frozen shithole land.
>muh history
Ukranians have longer history than your faggy nation.

>czech fucks like you are a satellite state for burger dick lmao
And you're a literal US colony so much so that most of the world doesn't even know you exist and USA doesn't even care to annex your shithole cuz you pose no threat at all and do everything they ask you anyway.

except they didn't call themselves Ukrainians you stupid check faggot. The word Ukrainian never existed until the 19th century until the Austro Huntarians saw the potential for divide et impera to convince those ruthernians and galicians in the west that Ukrainians are a people.

They literally invented Ukrainian nationalism. Fuck me they even invented the flag of Ukraine as well, blue and yellow

hey guys russian here very sorry for what's happening over there in ukraine

I read your post and I laugh, I hope you know that I don't actually take you seriously anymore.

Nice slavic thread you got here, idiot