What if

all extractable oil is nearly used up and we only have thirty years of oil left. Forever.

Explains:
>war on terror
>climate change panic
>current oil shortages

Attached: fuel-gauge-empty-tank-car-dashboard-black-scale-vector-21654452.jpg (1000x1080, 75.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8
youtu.be/zSff0pwc1Xc
youtu.be/-oCBUTwTxzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the thing though: Why was there was so much oil available just a short time ago? And the only different is that we had policy to drill it.

They might have realized the cost/benefit ratio didn't add up with those new sites. The pipelines aren't fiscally sound so they abandoned the effort and blamed it on environmental bullshit.

>TFW Fallout is real and China and the US have a war over oil in Alaska

Attached: 1647477172141.jpg (960x960, 229.85K)

Oil replenishes over time, dumbass.

youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8

>youtu.be/zSff0pwc1Xc
It’s abundant

Attached: 7D7A3765-94F2-485F-9CBA-45A240883443.png (256x256, 66.71K)

yes but at what rate? Could be that billions of people are about to die because their very lives are subsidized by cheap oil.

This

Attached: 105ECAE1-0D77-4D18-8F7C-5B22DD0FC009.jpg (3000x3000, 186.75K)

Not my problem. The US has enough oil underneath of it to last us well into the next century at current consumption. We can figure out a real alternative by then, I'm sure. Miniaturized nuclear reactors or something. In the mean time, the suffering of the third world is only something I can shrug at. Maybe they should stop eating each other and learn how to grow their own food.

You dumb cocksuckers

What if you realized that plastic and clothes are made of oil.

Hope you're right. I have no idea if that's true because I take it on faith that we aren't being lied to... we've been lied to about just about everything else, so why not this?

"Peak oil" is leftist Chicken Little faggotry that comes up every time gas prices rise, and these lying cocksuckers have been saying this bullshit off and on since at least the early 2000s. They've been wrong every time, just like all the other environmentalist earth worshiper commie retards.
Fuck off OP.

Oil is always getting produced in huge quantities

It also destroyed capital at an insane rate and was not sustainable

Glad to know you two personally oversee the extraction, refinement, and distribution of oil. We're in good hands.

The US has enough oil for at least a century. Cannabis/hemp can be made I to crude. I've heard enough of this shit.

what if?

that's legit about the about the amount of lithium if we all drove ev tomorrow.

>Why was there was so much oil available just a short time ago?
I burned it all along with your maple syrup, faggot.

A shit-ton of the Russian oil is extracted via abiogenic prediction; oil is very likely a geological process byproduct... and it's not unlikely that the production is much, *MUCH* faster than people suppose.

peak oil was my suspicion since they started the covid shit
among the usual climate garbage that was said last year some green MP said we have to cut our oil extraction to zero.
which makes no sense as Sweden isn't exactly what you'd call an oil exporter. nor could we realistically do it as the world depend on gasoline, synthetic lubricants, plastics, fertilizers etc

I can see the ''elites'' knowing and being too afraid to tell the rest of us

If we got rid of all the environmental fags spreading fear we could build nuke reactors and have all the energy we could ever dream of. All transportation could be done via EVs.

I am not saying I prefer EVs. I drive a gas car. Just saying if all oil was gone

>youtu.be/-oCBUTwTxzg
The implications are astounding

Hemp Fuel

OIL IS MADE FROM PEOPLE

oil cant never run out is a fucking lie!!!