IN THE EVENT OF A DRAFT

In general, once a man gets a notice that he has been found qualified for military service, he has the opportunity to make a claim for classification as a conscientious objector (CO). A registrant making a claim for conscientious objection is required to appear before his local board to explain his beliefs.

He may provide written documentation or include personal appearances by people he knows who can attest to his claims. His written statement might explain:

how he arrived at his beliefs; and
the influence his beliefs have had on how he lives his life.
The local board will decide whether to grant or deny a CO classification based on the evidence a registrant has presented. A man may appeal a local board’s decision to a Selective Service district appeal board. If the appeal board also denies his claim, but the vote is not unanimous, he may further appeal the decision to the national appeal board.

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-223043~2.png (720x545, 210.5K)

Tl;DR
You don't get to say no, buddy

Does it even matter? The nukes will kill us all anyways

lmao they're gonna have a draft and they've really been talking about it lately. I think they're going to false flag it, claim nato needs to get involved, and off to the races we GOOOO ZOOOOMERS KEKEKEKEK

Let me be the first to say that we'll make do without zoomers and will make sure gen alpha isn't a wreck.

You can think that. But there are many ways to say no.

not trying to fedpost, but what is stopping people who get drafted from shooting their commanding officers in the face once they get their weapons?

most of them will be too afraid to do this. you think they didn't want to do it in vietnam? no one wanted to fight that. but once surrounded by peer pressure everyon becomes a bitch

Attached: 1645485824938.jpg (791x446, 62.13K)

You can't just say that you identify as a co. lolololol

America has to go to war, it is only relevant because it threatens other nations, once that threat is lessened every country will start to do its own thing, if they let Russia win it’s over for America

Vaxx exemptions taught us a lot about how the government feels about moral and religious objections. Coincidentally the same people that cheered on the denials of said see objections are the ones that are going to be looking for them if OP's headline comes true.

Based

>he has the opportunity to make a claim for classification as a conscientious objector (CO) and get a job as a truck driver
interesting way to Build Back Better. maybe they could fill the empty office buildings up with homeless people too. rent them a corner office for some cat hair and crumpled tin foil every month

I will die fighting the American government before I die fighting before it. You will not drag me in, you will have to kill me, and thousands like me. Fuck your draft, fuck your faggot army, and fuck your retard Jew war

TEN HUT!
GIVE ME 20 PRONOUNS, SCUMBAG!
XE XI ZER, I LOVE THE MUHREEN CORPS!

Attached: USA fag army.jpg (640x426, 72.47K)

We already did though. Even letting a single russian into ukraine meant we lost standing, and the invasion has been going on for a month now. It doesn't matter if we try to step in after the fact, the final countdown has begun.

Time to die for another pointless war, goyim.

Attached: 25E5A4D3-A0FF-45E9-88B1-F054DD6D7386.png (326x409, 177.85K)

nothing, hundreds of people did that in nam

My "conscientious" objection is that I will defend myself against any agent of the "government" who thinks they can contact me for any reason. The "government" is fake, and they have no power.

I'm 31 and work with some 18-23 year old guys. I have assured them that I will take care of their girlfriend while they keep america safe for all jews

Watch me.

i'm with the jews on this one. send the zoomers to die in a war
based

How much jail time do you get if you just say no?

wow ill just ignore the summons
they cant prove i received the notice
and if they can i simply wont comply

Nothing is this is exactly what i'll do

Based. Dying in a fight with your government instead of dying in a manufactured war. You will (not) be remembered.

Attached: its over.jpg (1024x683, 144.02K)

Imfao I’m just not going. Not giving an illegitimate government any reason and explanation.

It's going to be fun to see YouTube e celebs getting drafted.

Moments before Putin decides to nuke us all.

I would rather shoot truancy officers than the enemies of US/NATO

Going poopy mode to dodge the draft

Attached: a21689a3f1299a73445ab459cf2c64b36a0329b8a274fdaa7d0799db52323d7b_1.jpg (640x617, 45.54K)

Lmao, ill veto such a call under rule 308.

Attached: 1640203010545m.jpg (857x1024, 122.71K)

I’ll say no just not with words

Attached: 46BEBACC-3972-4F0B-A1DF-494F3D43481E.jpg (1320x1320, 197.1K)

I'll burn my draft card.
I don't care if you imprison me, I wont fight over some stupid ideals that want me dead anyway.

If you plan on saying no, don't fight it in the courts. There are better ways to do it.

because they will convince you that you are now fighting for each other, you are going to turn your back on the man next to you that you've trained with and depend on?

Would they draft you if you tattooed your whole face?

Rather rot in a cell for one million years before I get trench foot in some shithole for ZOG.

I'll take my chances with Ivan and Chong over Tyrone

If I'm over 30 can I at least have some rank over the zoomers? I refuse to take orders from zoomers.

This

Refusing the draft is anti-semitic.

Attached: US_Purpose.png (647x960, 1.36M)

Must a member of society always obey the will of the sovereign?

Now that is an important question and the answer is no. You have to remember that the state of nature is the state in which I have all my rights. What I must give up is any of those rights which are going to get in the way of peace. What I do not give up is any of those rights that are indispensable to my maintaining my life. Because why else would you enter the state except better to preserve your life. So there is within Hobbes this allowance of civil liberty as including the freedom under certain circumstances to act against the call of the state if you think it will endanger your life. So for example if Leviathan state tries to conscript you, you can refuse. You may be put in prison for refusing. But conscription, well joining the army, that can be dangerous, and you didn’t enter the covenant in order to do anything that might endanger your life. So Leviathan cannot conscript. More dramatically, although in the covenant you give the sovereign the power of life and death, you cannot give the sovereign the uncontested right to execute you, because that actually ends your life. Now the only reason you’ve entered into the state is to preserve your life. So that right – he’s really painted himself into a corner – but that right has to remain. And it ends with this weird image of the condemned criminal fighting his executioner upon the scaffold. He has that right.

Hobbes’ Leviathan is relevant today more than ever.

i would just go to thailand and teach english and if for whatever reason that failed id kill the people trying to take me away with my bare hands

>Regis, Latin for "of the king", occurs in numerous English place names. The name usually recalls the historical ownership of lands or manors by the Crown. In other places it honours royal associations rather than ownership.

How does that microwave tea taste faggots

Do these idiots really think that the average dysgenic, mystery meat zoomer is going to is going to go to war for them, let alone fight effectively? Maybe decades of replacement migration with low IQ brownoids wasn't a god idea if they were planing on starting WWIII.

They won't make you join the military if you have white supremecist tattoos, right? What's stopping me or anyone from just getting le not allowed ink designs and whoops, I'm an extremist now, they don't want me in the army!