The high iq thread

Show me you’re not a nigger brain,

What’s the best response to Rui Lopez, blacks next move, you can go a few more moves out and tell your reasoning.

Alternatively, show me something else that demonstrates you’re high iq

Attached: D6DC1470-888C-41C0-8FE7-787A8DB07B2F.jpg (1125x1114, 336.52K)

Queen h4

I like a6. Kf6 is good too.

A6 then B5, who knows where it goes from there.

KnightF6 develop

Queen to f6 imo

Italian defense with either developing the bishop or keep developing other pieces

Might as well push your pawns forward and make the bishop lose tempo, then you can still do kf6

Here is how I prove I'm 150+ IQ:
I drop your dumb solved game and proceed to solve Cho Chikun's GO life and death problems.

Attached: 2022-03-25-143926_4480x1440_scrot.png (616x789, 69.37K)

Black pawn to white nipple

d5

It’s too early for an optimal move there are limitless options at this stage of the game

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Piss all over the floor and screech loudly.

>What’s the best response to Rui Lopez, blacks next move, you can go a few more moves out and tell your reasoning.
Not play chess
/thread

>and it was in this position, that black resigned
Chess is only fun, if you barely know the rules, let alone know about some ruddy lopez

Chess is for nerds. I'd say Fischer random chess is the only acceptable variation.

Bridge is the true gentleman's game

Attached: bb.jpg (550x410, 63.13K)

memorizing stupid pre-made strategies to win a cuck game doesn't make anyone high iq

A6 is a book move

there is no skill in chess, its all a big memory test to see who remembered the largest series of best moves in a perfect game

a3

Blacks next move. Pulls the ole 9mm gambit.

This. Play Go instead. The true patrician game.

Kek knight takes queen

>show me something else that demonstrates you’re high

Pawn to A6.
Puts pressure on the bishop to back off from the knight. If bishop takes knight, pawn takes bishop. If bishop takes pawn, rook takes bishop. If white decides to be a retard and take pawn with knight, knight takes knight, bishop takes pawn for check, bishop takes bishop.
Next best move is pawn to D6. Bishop takes knight and checks, pawn takes bishop. If knight takes pawn, pawn takes knight. The only benefit this second one has over the first is that it pre-emptively frees the bishop.
Stupid move would be pawn to F6, as that would open a diagonal avenue to the king and when the knight moves to take the pawn, queen gets an open shot at check, which will hopefully be blocked by pawn to G6.

Attached: 1615370523247.png (485x433, 23.53K)

Fuck off ching chong, that game sucks

Knight F6 only response

knight d4
>white knight takes d4
pawn takes knight d4

rook to b8

Attached: 1648179759909.jpg (831x1024, 67.93K)

>high iq
It's pattern recognition mainly memorization of the opening. I'm pretty sure Magnus Carlson is autistic, and none of the Chess heads are particularly impressive intellectually.

>The high iq thread
Get on my level, kid.

Attached: how-to-play-the-war-card-game.png (1200x1200, 1.54M)

Knight to D5. Put him in a fork. If he takes it, trade. If he does anything else, free bishop.

>What’s the best response to Rui Lopez, blacks next move, you can go a few more moves out and tell your reasoning.
NF6 O-O a6 ba4 b5 bb3 d6

H6

Board to DFloor

There's the emotional manipulation as well if you aren't playing some BS AI.

What’s the problem here

kek

> prove youre not a nigger
> gives me black pieces
lmao

Kh6 or b6

Free up the Knights and Bishops to expand future options.

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-234044~5.png (987x972, 403.12K)

I never feel like this is correct cause it loses you the pawn in the middle if he choses to do your knight with his bishop, he gets it cause you have to do the take back with your pawn to pick up his knight. So he swings his knight up to the Center and grabs the pawn and he’s up +1…

My feeling has always been that black should swing his other knight from g8 to to e7 to cover his knight with the other knight…

Attached: CA32FFC1-3B79-4A9F-A497-CEBDC0F593CD.jpg (2048x1536, 615.74K)