I'm leaving Brazil to USA

I'm leaving Brazil to USA

Here in my city a woman was stabbed inside the bus for a futile reasons

I've taken this bus several times

Things like that are common on this shithole, people can defend themselves because only police and criminals can carry guns, and when the criminals are arrested they have a lot of "rights" and are released quickly

FUCK THIS SHITHOLE

I'm going to Illinois, hopes is better than here

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamja.com/Xqjwo
streamja.com/w2y1y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off we're full

streamja.com/Xqjwo

streamja.com/w2y1y

No you are not, nigger

Yeah, go to Chicago and hope for better...

how are you just magically moving to USA? most BRBR are very poor

I hate chicago, I know is full of criminal niggers, but illinois is not just chicago

And you can have guns, righ?

You don't know shit and I'm not going to explain to you

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY OUT OUT OUT OUT

Attached: FD029DDA-4BDA-47EC-AE17-DDE2E45AB4BD.jpg (640x619, 20.78K)

Force me

Attached: 1629315409082.jpg (490x586, 51.91K)

>I'm going to Illinois

No u aint mf

>You don't know shit and I'm not going to explain to you

So you're paying to be smuggled through mexico into the US

>illinois
Even the whites in that state are low IQ nigger fuckers. Go to Montana.

No and I'm gonna to explain to you, chud nigger
You are from immigration? Suck my cock

My mother lives in illinois

Fuck off nigger we're full

Id tell you to stay out of Chicago. Poverty is a trap here in the US as well. Work a job u don't like for 4 to 5 months then get on indeed and find a better one. Best to ya.

>i live in brazil so in gonna move to northern brazil
Your brain in macaco

Attached: 1647834758983.jpg (800x1066, 375.99K)

>Things like that are common on this shithole,
*in this shithole,

I'm not felling petty for her because she posted a lot of wicca and satanist shit on twitter, including a tweet about a "deal with the devil"

Lol, get fucked, satanist whore

Attached: file.png (1073x1080, 908.84K)

showing right away that you don't belong here with your violent criminal monkey attitude. you are no different than the bus stabber, that's why you belong there and should stay there. we don't need your genetics here

go live in south side of chicago then where you belong

I always confuse in with on, chud

N

imagine the smell

>going to IL
Out of the frying pan and straight into the fryer huh?

please not mr.macaque

Attached: USA.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

same stupid shit happens here too.

Don't the criminals get arrested at least? Here the nigger will be arrested, stay just a little time on the jail and get released, even being able to just sleep in jail

lmao

Attached: 1647217574417.jpg (291x373, 73.57K)

That pic is wrong, thats gonna be every coubtry on earth in 2050
What the jew wants, the jew gets

>I'm going to Illinois, hopes is better than here
This has to be bait

Attached: 1642467289312.jpg (1200x900, 40.69K)

Three questions: how are you able to immigrate legally (what visa type)? And won't you miss bunda? I thought South of Brazil is the Germany of the New World (safe).

Well, whats the problem then?

>Things like that are common on this shithole
There's literally ZERO difference in the USA.

it can be worst

The problem is that the stabbing nigga should be hanged

But she was a crazy whore, on the video the killer says: "I'll kill someone here, very quickly" and people mute, so the fat whore says: "c'mon, come, come" and then get stabbed and killed

Lol

Chicago Southside is the best neighborhood for Brazilians...

>I'm going to Illinois
You'll fit right in

Fuck off, favela nigger. We're full.

Well don't, even though the mutts are very stupid, they'll spot that shit.

OP lives in CURITIBA

There, you're doxxed now, retard.

>Three questions: how are you able to immigrate legally (what visa type)? And won't you miss bunda?
Yes, I'll miss brazilian great whores and bundas but I'm not fucking anyone, doesn't make a difference plus american women are pretty

> I thought South of Brazil is the Germany of the New World (safe)
This video happened in Curitiba, south

Is better then the rest, but still Brazil

There is a lot of safe places here, but curitiba is the capital and crimes like that happens

NOOOOOOO, I'M THE ONLY POSTER IN CURITIBA, YOU GOT ME

THERE IS ONLY 2 MILLION PEOPLE HERE, NOOOOOOOO

nice blogpost
but no one cares
and you probably are a shitskin so

come to Texas if your a software engineer or techie Austin is a great place, don't listen to the white faggots here... As long as your in good shape women like foreigners

I remember one time a man was beheaded on a greyhound bus in Manitoba. Nothing crazy like that happens on the regular though, just stay away from busses, you never know what poor-ass crazy person could be on it.

lmao Curitiba is like 1st world compared to the rest of Brazil. Stop complaining OP and start doing something to improve this shithole country.

Dude that guy is hardly wearing his mask wtf

If you want to live somewhere that has justice against criminals, I am afraid that you might only get some of it in Asian countries right now, and even then, things are changing there.

Hes gonna hop the border and get them sweet biden bucks you keep paying in taxes.

ok

sounds like she was provoking the dude for some reason, not defending his actions, just giving context.

What does a citizen do when their police are so corrupt that gangs have zero fear?

the devil usually always likes to collect his due early, many such cases, this being one

>Fuck off, favela nigger. We're full.
Fuck that! I say from now on all Poltards are welcome. That's my ethic - Poltards are not one-but one and all are welcome.

Attached: ahouse.jpg (778x616, 62.79K)

>Don't the criminals get arrested at least?
White criminals do, niggers get the same treatment as yours. Don't you see countless examples on Any Forums? Niggers here get away with murder, literally and decent people can't even keep them in check anymore or else their lives get ruined. Our niggers are monsters, they're are worse than African niggers because they know they'll get away with it. There are lots of decent areas in Illinois still but they are more rural and rural whites are sick of niggers and criminal beaners so they may not be very welcoming to you. If you're fairly white then you should be fine.

>south
>Is better then the rest, but still Brazil
South is becoming a bigger shithole than southeast and center west as we speak.
Full of vain people, is it because of the economy?
Why is this happening?