Biden literally calling for white genocide

Why isn't this bigger news?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: replace.jpg (1024x812, 217.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

its an old video, and most of the country is openly antiwhite

because it's old fucking news.
canada is importing 2M+ shitskins a year and will be a minority in this decade.
our own govt is purposefully not enforcing our existing border, and instead resettling migrants using your tax dollars in white communities.
i mean, fuck, did you see all the fucking africans fleeing the Ukraine?
This is phase 2, strip the only people capable of resisting of any sort of community and begin the devolvement into the mulatto slave caste

It isn't news because the news organizations are owned by jews who are at war with the white race.

A 2016 video of the current US president calling for white genocide.

Yeah
The western elites craft a narrative and attempt to force their narrative onto fundamental reality

it is done through occult methods.
CHANGE THE NARRATIVE, CHANGE THE WORLD

Right now the narrative pandera to the lowest common denominator , and we are all worse for it. Let's return to meritocracy fuck diversity, equity, and inclusion of lessers.

no weapon more valuable than truth delivered through solid rhetoric

TELL A BETTER STORY AND MANIFEST IT AS THE FUTURE COURSE OF HUMANITY

No one will do anything until the economy collapses.

Yep
Every thing is reversible. Don't lose faith in the potential of humanity to create a better civilization from the ruins of the 20th century US empire

Attached: the media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

>Goldberg

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x694, 139.33K)

>everything is reversible
nope. when whites become a minority it's lights out for humanity. the gibsmedats cycle will ensure we die with this planet.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Whites are already a minority. There is 8 hundred million to 1.2 billion whites on the planet. There are 7.5 billion people on the planet. Most are black Africans, Indians or Chinese

Yet they want to flood exclusively white countries. Makes one think.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

So thanks for confirming
Globalism = Judaism
I didn't say it you did.

What is the president of Humanity doing there?

Outside of genociding minorities, America is on an irreversible path. I don't think people realize how many niggers, spics, and muslims are here.
I go to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday at noon because it fits my schedule, and it's full of blacks, muslims, and hispanics playing basketball. The weight section is full of obese black women who are so fat that they waddle around. These people contribute literally nothing. They hang out all day, breed, and take taxpayer handouts.
This country is fucked.

>le blackpill pusher
>no use fighting, fellow white people