Air Coomer

>Women have it hard

Attached: 0bi7o3aivbp81.jpg (551x698, 64.65K)

This is the worst timeline. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.

>Woman
If you can't see thats a fucking tranny you are beyond saving

open bob

is that fart jar approved by the FDA? if not can i sue?

I hate women so much it's unreal

calm down satan hitler its just a gold digging bimbo slut

have sex

Shit like this makes me unbelievably demoralized

Attached: 1611061101662.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

the last girl that did this wreckt her asshole and failed on 90 whores 90 days I bet her braps were the most kino

Check this one out

Attached: FBwWIaeWEAc0Xly.jpg (1080x2220, 168.03K)

Oh boy I didn't want to see this
>tootie's

Attached: 1646096737880.jpg (719x511, 44.21K)

you know what? fuck it. we deserve to be nuked off the face of the earth. i'm over it.

Worse than her selling farts, is there are countless idiots out there willing to pay good money for them. What will future generations make of this?

Women do have it hard when they choose not be attention whoring roasties
When they try to be conservative, professional and modest they cop a lot of flak

instead of blaming sloots why don't you hold the people enabling her accountable?
If you had the ability to act retarded and get rich from it, would you just throw the opportunity away?

We need to discuss your numbers

future generations will write about us and compare us to Weimar Germany. They will conclude that Weimar was INFINITELY more moral than this current timeline.

stay strong brother, live your best life to give globohomo the middle finger

Attached: 1641513185871.jpg (400x400, 19.93K)

>When they try to be conservative, professional and modest they cop a lot of flak
from who? jealous, ugly women? who cares. no man is gonna chide a woman for being trad. your head is full of faggot-indoctrinated bullshit.

Attached: patrick-bateman_american-psycho_gallery_60d50f786e895~2.jpg (531x729, 99.05K)

She has to produce this content every day. She probably hates herself. That a side, she already has hit the wall, smashed through it. I saw some nudes of hers on torrent. She is fucking hideous.