Ruby Ridge

>I'm gonna go live in the woods!
You dumb fucks never heard of the Ruby Ridge incident huh?

Attached: 726A43B5-25D9-4403-8177-DFB218A57A52.jpg (660x468, 366.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.ca/product/145736/pallas-p-tac-short-ultra-pump-action-shotgun).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No matter how self-sufficient you are, no matter how non-threatening you may seem, the regime wants you dead and your children turned into mutilated eunuchs.

Attached: Ety_EGCXYAQW9lb.png (1500x500, 69.05K)

dont be friends with glownigger
especially when he keeps trying to talk you into doing something illegal

Attached: 1647179358578.jpg (965x1024, 123.44K)

move to Alaska
plenty a person does shit out here

its a very sad story. i am especially upset by the FBI "pro" sniper who murdered Vicky. of all the components of this story, that part is the most egregious.

Vicky was a peaceful unarmed person, a civilian. this so called "pro" is a disgrace to all snipers. A sniper is hired to do exactly what he didnt do, which is to be discriminate in target selection. Of all the people that fuckign bastard should have been charged with murder.

Before the thread dies I'll post the history for foreigners and younger types that don't know why Ruby Ridge is so important.

Attached: 1599072861307.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

>You dumb fucks never heard of the Ruby Ridge incident huh?
You feds never heard of fully automatic firearms huh?

his fault was in not trapping the land
lots of people learned from that

OP is a retard. History has shown us that DOG OWNERSHIP is the leading cause of death by ATF/FBI.

Live in the woods and collect guns all you want, just don't own a dog.

Did u just hear about this shit today and decide to share? Fucking newfags.

Ruby ridge was the spear head as the Cia infiltrated and destroyed all the groups that could damage the system.

Turner diaries are real and your living in it

Yeah, and if in 2022 you're modifying guns because your neighbour told you to and going to white-power churchs, then you're retarded. Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

>prices
anyway, now that I'm done pointing out how dumb you are for not getting that saying right
>inb4 typo
I'm going to tell you that you're a dumb faggot who just believes anything. He was acquitted of every charge except for the failure to appear at court. The government was by all counts at fault in this.

No worries. He's dead soon enough.

They thought vicki was the fanatical one that was urging him on and wearing the pants in the family. That's why they murdered her. The "mistake" was a cover-up for an intentional kill designed to demoralize the "enemy" (us).

> hey I've got a shotgun that I'd like to have illegally modified into an unregistered SBS
> could you take care of that for me mr weaver?
were they just low iq like all wignats?

I liked that Netflix miniseries Waco. It opens with Ruby Ridge.

No. The informant admitted he wasn't into doing it but they used coercion. Go read motherfucker.

you know short barreled shotguns are perfectly legal to purchase in canada right. (cabelas.ca/product/145736/pallas-p-tac-short-ultra-pump-action-shotgun). that even 40 years ago, there was no illegal shotgun.

mypoint is that our governments have constantly infringed upon our rights as citizens. (And yes, as a british subject, and a free man, I had the right to own weapons). and there is no logical arguement for the various laws made, or they would be simliar, but instead we have a patchwork of laws, that varies widely through jurisdictions and nations, but is always headed in the same direction. and this is true of firearms, buts it s also true of everythign else.

there is a name for this. "circling the commons". you see 400 years ago, many things were considered held in "common" and anyone could use them. for instance you could collect firewood on crown land, so long as you didnt cut down a tree. you could graze livestock on crown pasture. you could anchor your ship in any saltwater passage. but slowly and surely each and every one of these rights has been eroded. now you must lease crown pasture, or pay an anchor fee, or be licensed to own a weapon etc etc etc etc.

there was nothing Randy Weaver that was immoral, unethical or even unpleasant. he did no damage to any living thing, he was as good as he could be to his family, he did no harm to his neighbours or thier property. and yet his son and wife were murdered.

for what??? because he held politcal views you dont like. do you think you will be able to stand in the winds that blow when murdering another person for "bad polictical ideas" is "ok" ??

Attached: Russian Atrocity.png (390x410, 203.27K)

rip, they didn't deserve it, death to Amerimutt glowniggers

There's no escape.

Attached: innawoods.png (1500x500, 215.03K)

yeah. a "fanatic". that liked to read her bible and pick wild mushrooms in the forest. what a shame. it still makes me sad to read it today. She was too pure for this world.

This and the Waco massacre led to Timothy McVeigh getting some revenge.

He kinda glosses over the fact that vicki was shot holding a baby.

Attached: 1646986664362.png (500x1329, 219.83K)