If this isn't a sell signal, I don't know what to tell ya buddy

If this isn't a sell signal, I don't know what to tell ya buddy.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

American Great Depression of 2022 General

Attached: major sell signal.png (1869x1691, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mna8mZP9eSg
rightmove.co.uk/properties/121484705#/media?channel=RES_BUY&id=media4&ref=photoCollage
rightmove.co.uk/properties/121493447#/floorplan?activePlan=1&id=media18&channel=RES_LET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$200k for 2,200 sq ft
thats a bargain m8

look closer

i assume new orleans = nigger central

Working on selling my Grandmas house in Toronto its taking forever. Courts are backed up "due to covid" fucking useless government. It should be on the market soon then I'm taking my
share (100k) and fucking off to Nova Scotia or Saskatchewan to buy something outright

that's actually a good deal.

I hear some of the most feral criminal nigs live down there. Not sure why anybody would want to live there between the humidity, the natural disasters, and the niggers.

>hollygrove

hahah

>>tfw some retard earlier was complaining about having a VA loan and he probably bought some similar shithouse.

>great home for investors
Aren't they literally investors??

NO NOT MY HECKIN GIANT TRANSPORTATION CONTAINER!

I COULD LITERALLY BUILD MOTHER BASE IN MGS FOR LESS!

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SHIT HOLE!

>New Orleans
Just met someone from nola the other day and she said car jackings were through the roof, people getting jacked in broad daylight.

Attached: 1470790888508.jpg (1470x1116, 203.12K)

To anyone not aware the Jews want you to sell your home because as inflation goes hyperbolic the real winners are people who hold debt.

For every percent inflation increases your debt decreases and your home value increase. There is no housing bubble outside of Major cities in liberal areas that people are fleeing by the millions

Attached: 1647749673393.webm (540x960, 1.5M)

New Orleans. Yuck

I will never own a home. How do I profit from this?

Attached: peeeepeeee.jpg (241x209, 7.33K)

Ya think?

Good luck, fren. Sorry about your grandma.

youtube.com/watch?v=mna8mZP9eSg

>complaining about 0% down with no PMI
Probably was a retard yeah

lol, how about this modest starter home:
rightmove.co.uk/properties/121484705#/media?channel=RES_BUY&id=media4&ref=photoCollage
>The new owner has a blank canvass to work with and can apply the very own personal stamp to the property.

For info, the govt Help to Buy scheme which I've been paying into all my working life (now 34) has a cap of £250k, as that was considered decently expensive for a first time buy back then. I earn £44k (with bonus) as a Software Engineer. (Yes, this is "good" UK wages outside of London). I've managed to save about £100k my entire life, yet these cunts still think this is worth over a quarter of a million.

Attached: Modest Starter Home.jpg (1024x700, 99.48K)

Well I sold my house and built a better one with a slightly larger mortgage. Guess I won.

It's in NEW ORLEANS. this is kinda like the saying, ain't nothin more expensive than a cheap german car

>formally

Is living around niggers as bad as it looks.
African americans seem like they should be in another country, not mingling with whites and spics

Tough break Nigel.

TV tells them its hip, women are stupid. You must be 18 to post here

they mean 'guy who wants to remodel it into a 4plex'

that's any day in the Big Sleazy

Keep getting the word out user, you're doing the lords work there. that's not sarcasm

Structural damage, mold, asbestos, lead paint. Looks great.

>$200k in the middle of the worst neighborhood in America
It's a bubble

It's so good to see millionaires hitting. Seethe. Cope. Dilate. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnt.

This is £260k, btw.

Do americans have big bedrooms? You're lucky to get even 3 metres here in most modern houses. Low ceilings, too. I keep knocking the lampshade every time I stretch and I'm only a manlet at 5'7 lol.

I just bought my first house. $193,000, 1 Acre, 1592 sqft, 2 story barn, creek in back. Taxes are $2500 /year. New York. Feels good anons...

american single family homes average twice the square footage of those in the UK. also true for basically all of europe.

Houses built between 1975-2010 have decents sized bedrooms. The cardboard ones built today are really small. My master bedroom is about the same size as my childhood bedroom at my parents'.

enjoy that creek user

Congratulations

Bedrooms are for sleeping. When you are awake, you leave the room. You don't hang out in bed for more then 30mins before lights out, TV off. Dumb fucks.

What part of new york?

Western.

Exactly. Not the part of the city you would ever want to live in or visit.

Also Well Water.

I imagine the top 50% of UK homes\mansions have a larger sq ft than the top 50% of American.

lol

Attached: 1.jpg (2043x1231, 918.65K)

my childhood bedroom was enourmous and had a walk in closet. all but one of our bedrooms had a walk in closet. they really don't build them like they used to.

I dunno why. I sincerely doubt it, and there's no logical reason to think that. We have a lot more millionaires.

Hmm just how small? Many here really have less than 3 metres. Some only even have 2 metres, can't even fit a full size bed in. This one is about average:
rightmove.co.uk/properties/121493447#/floorplan?activePlan=1&id=media18&channel=RES_LET

floor in that place was built just plain wrong, can see just from what remains. No rimboards at all, no floor truss, total shitshow knockdown.

>New Orleans
>Niggerville

lol no thanks retard

Even post this without supporting information showing the specific housing market in question unless you were intentionally trying to misframe it for the majority of people? Oh wait that's why you're trying to do it.

NIGGERS I AM NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR NIGGER HOUSES IN YOUR NIGGER NEIGHBORHOODS INFESTED WITH NIGGER NEIGHBORS

Thats a destination property. Im not selling my home for a 30% markup only to find myself paying 5.5 percent interest and exacerbated tax rates on the next home

Good luck. I recently had problems buying a condo in Ontario, not even in a big city. The market is being actively throttled.

user is dishing out some wisdom to you faggots. Write it down.

Attached: 1611204498215.gif (220x145, 339.54K)