Why did we stop hanging people in public? Was there an event or vote where people decided it wasn't necessary anymore?

Why did we stop hanging people in public? Was there an event or vote where people decided it wasn't necessary anymore?

Attached: 1601809797241.jpg (1523x1673, 288.31K)

Christians

part of the long slide into political correctness

the libbies back then revolted at the crowds cheering the deaths of murderers pedophiles arsonists and so on

this effort from libbies has never stopped morphed into political correctness

and now 2021 2022 its calling itself WOKE

it is the same long trend

time to fight back and reduce the population ;)

>liberals liberals liberals
Americans are so stupid

>the moment he realizes his neighbor has a camera
god this shit shit was so funny

funny thing is even more people have cameras at their homes nowadays

and cops don't even need to talk to you to get the video assuming it's on some cloud service

like they can just contact Amazon or Google and find out who has Ring and Nest and other shit that video records onto a cloud in the neighborhood and force them to turn over that shit as long as they make up some probable cause

if you have any device that saves onto a cloud, assume that the cops have access to it

Hanging is far more humane than the death cocktail they inject you with now. I still think they should just pump a bunch of fentanyl into them, it’s cheap painless and does the job

Because we would be hanging black people everyday...

qrd?

>Why did we stop hanging people in public?
Reminded people too much of lynching. Not PC.

non-stop.
even if they knew what was coming, they would be unable to restrain their primal urges and crime until they got hanged.

>Reminded people too much of lynching.
It still would. They'd mostly be black.

Christians hung, burned, quartered, and otherwise executed the ever loving fuck out of people in public for millennia.

Pretty sure the last people it happened to was niggers, then people said DAS RACIST and everyone stopped.

Not sure why it stopped for the rich and elites when the death penalty still applies to regular folks in many places.

Attached: 66666.jpg (1600x1066, 403.21K)

I cannot even fathom the absolute state of this man's heart at this moment goddamn.

Attached: 1586731666875.png (1059x595, 219.19K)

We should do the burning tire death.

What is even happening aside from the guy dodging guilt?

The result of a highly legalised society. Executions used to be understood to have merit being shown, but as societies became more and more pro-rationality and governed by professional regimented forces public hangings were condemned for amplifying immorality and with people supposedly not caring what the convicted had done, with the dignity of the criminal being as in important of not more so than the victim. In short we succumbed to the idea that man was improvable and that the law and society should truly treat you indifferently, regardless of what you’d done.

I don’t understand why we don’t have firing squads anymore? Quicker and far less painful than drug cocktails. I fear that if one were to look into why death by jab became the standard you would find that it was economically profitable for it to be so.

HELL YEAH BROTHER. LET'S HANG PEOPLE AND SHIT. I'M SURE LESS INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS WILL BE WRONGFULLY CAUGHT UP IN MOB LYNCHINGS THAT WITH THE SYSTEM WE GOT NOW.

Doing it in private is still pretty OK

Attached: 1616863606347.webm (182x325, 1.55M)

to put it simply, that's the moment he realized that he was gonna be the #1 suspect

i forgot specifically, but he didn't know the camera was recording him and it showed him backing into his driveway as if to put something in the back of his truck, and he usually doesn't park his car that way
so it basically raised suspicion from the cop, and even the neighbor points out the guy's acting weird here

one of the best pieces of video in any true crime you'll see, since it's the moment he realized he's caught for murder

In a civilised country you wouldn’t have many cases resulting in the death penalty.

Same. What is this meme? Anons need context.

Attached: 1511592796925.jpg (236x352, 9.25K)

WTF?! MODS!

Thanks, user. Saw some interesting vids on this one but didn’t catch that moment.

How are you unfamiliar with the inquisition? We burned far more jews on pyres in front of cathedrals than any other group including the krauts.

Why do you post this skit everytime? No one believes its real.

basically everybody is moving forward, get busy livin or get busy dyin
if someone keep stuck in the past it's called being retarded