Be omnipotent Übermensch being

>be omnipotent Übermensch being
>random innocent babies born fucked up with cancer because im retarded and my design sucks ass
>im so heckin merciful and benevolent
>better worship me or I will fucking torture you forever and fuck up your kids!
>bad things happen because I value a nigger's free will to rape white children to death over the lives of the innocent kids
>im so heckin omnipotent and btw

why is god such a fucking retard

Attached: SO HECKIN MERCIFUL.png (800x800, 560.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1647787617512.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

The main reason why I don't believe in Christianity is because the rules are set up opposed to the behavior people are naturally inclined to exhibit.

GOD HERE. SUCK MY DICK FAG. HOPE YOU GET CANCER AIDS/EATEN BY A DOG. FUCK YOUR FAMILY

Also, if God wanted me to believe in him, then he would've told me.

Attached: 1570716280956.jpg (375x375, 21.19K)

>God is american
That's it. I'm an atheist now. All hope is lost.

just believe in the jewstick, trust me bro

free will is derived from ignorance. evil is also derived from ignorance. when a child is born with cancer the evil is not on god, but on ourselves for being ignorant and being unable to prevent sickness and disease.

Attached: cate.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

>babies fault for not being smart enough to prevent cancer

normies actually belive this shit

Attached: 3dc.png (2000x1360, 1.22M)

Attached: 1647907134867.jpg (850x400, 57.61K)

Attached: 1647907442829.jpg (1024x1024, 171.22K)

Attached: image_6842.jpg (330x245, 19.06K)

Fuck this asshole. I'm the real god. Now suck my dick niggers

not what i said but it doesn't matter. god is a logical conclusion. if you cannot see god it is likely because you have never created something yourself.

Attached: cate2.jpg (502x529, 22.94K)

maybe he just doesn't care
you know how much dumb shit has happened on this rock?
i've been here for like 35 years and I cbf

> I value a nigger's free will to rape white children to death over the lives of the innocent kids
Yes.

He has you're just refusing

satan was the good guy

Speaking purely in terms of doctrine God must choose to allow sin because if He doesn't then human beings can not be held responsible for their actions.
Knowledge precludes faith. If you KNOW God exists you don't have faith.

>Tranny cope

>not what I said
>when a child is born with cancer the evil is not on god, but on ourselves for being ignorant and being unable to prevent sickness and disease.

Exhibit C:
retard bong nigger exists
intelligent design eternally btfoed

Nigga theres too many of you little shits for me to catch everything

Attached: 1648179137691.jpg (1080x2280, 352.57K)

What if I told you there's no reason to believe all humans have souls?

>>be omnipotent Übermensch being
>>random innocent babies born fucked up with cancer because im retarded and my design sucks ass
>>im so heckin merciful and benevolent
>>better worship me or I will fucking torture you forever and fuck up your kids!
>>bad things happen because I value a nigger's free will to rape white children to death over the lives of the innocent kids
>>im so heckin omnipotent and btw
How can you make a moral argument if all morals are subjective?

Attached: Jewish Media Influence.jpg (4500x4602, 3.34M)

This is a rare incident of a based thread on Any Forums

Attached: Imagine+bragging+about+chopping+down+a+tree+some+christians+_b1b4239bd1b2268d27575f9b3809a634.jpg (667x534, 89.93K)

>A book written by kikes is god telling you he exists.
Whew, son.

Not the baby's fault, but that of our ancestors and ourselves that condemned the future generations to decay, as we are not only responsible for ourselves in the present time. And by nature's law, that was theorized not by christians but by ancient pagans, the weak is predestined to fail and the strong must keep the lead of lesser men. Nature is imperfect, the creation is imperfect, but ultimately, just.

>abrahamic religions retarded

Attached: g6hgmmbarle41.jpg (1334x750, 50.92K)

>random innocent babies born fucked up with cancer because im retarded and my design sucks ass
Genetic dead ends who dont wait till married to have children or marry out of convenience

there is every reason. we live in a universe of dichotomy. we have material, bound by time, entropy and an endless cycle of creation and destruction. it is likely then that immaterial exists - and immortal essence - the soul, knowledge, ect.

Attached: cate6.jpg (221x209, 3.24K)

>god is a logical conclusio
Which god? How do you know its one and your favorite one?

There was that one philosopher who claimed morality was based on what provided the greatest proliferation of the human race
If acting a certain way would be a detriment to the whole of humanity then it was immoral
Thievery is immoral because if everyone did it then it would lead to an unstable society
Murder is immoral because if everyone did it no one would be left alive
Homosexuality is immoral because if everyone did it we wouldn't have future generations

I can't be fucked looking up this guys name or quote him verbatim but it sounds like a great starting point to determine what is or isn't moral

Retrieve for me the golden adornments of secretly prosperous pimp jesus' well decorated tomb, I must begin the holy ritual. The guys who overtook our banking business and threw us out in the wildy have it, because it's magic!

If god MUST do something, then he is not all powerful and therefore not god. Check. Mate.

>it is likely then that immaterial exists - and immortal essence - the soul, knowledge, ect.
To you. Just saying so doesn't make it so

all of them. they are all the same thing. all conclusions by different peoples and at differant levels of metaphysical understandings.

Attached: cate5.jpg (600x600, 64.87K)

That doesn't mean every slab of meat has a soul.

Christ is king thou shalt followers the commandments of thine lord, yahweh.

What you mean is subjective interpretation

>blame the sons for the sins of the father, innocent babies with blank state deserve to die

shizo religion, almost like it was written by dimwits

That's a logic fallacy. Omnipotence precludes "can or can't." There is only "do or do not." God chooses to allow human beings Free Will. Free Will requires the capability to sin in order to exist.

What do heaven and hell actually look like?
According to the religious books of religions, I mean. Bibles and testaments and stuff.

>why is god such a fucking retard
He's the invention of cuckstains who are less intelligent than chad atheists.

But if only some people do those things, his arguments are invalid. As a practical matter, there’s never a time when everyone does those things.

>God chooses to allow human beings Free Will
Nope. An ultimatum isn't free nor is it my will to be bound by it, so I'm not. All knowing God already knows what you will do regardless of the illusion of choice you think you have

>rapes a kike whore
>genocides entire planet because felt like it
>fucked up Job because devil dared me to kek
>that rape baby I made, yeah I let his ass get mogged by romans lel
>hmm you know what this world needs? NIGGERS! HERES A WHOLE ASS CONTINENT OF THEM!

Attached: 1647149941064.gif (482x498, 139.78K)

Clearly this being has no capacity or interest in suffering. Fascinating.

Attached: mongarian.jpg (640x360, 18.92K)

Daily reminder that Christians deny evolution and therefore deny the basics of logic itself. They should not be listened to.

user, stop falling for satanic shill threads that try to steer you away from salvation and get saved before it's too late. the devil doesn't want you to go to heaven, he wants you to go to hell for your sins. get saved user, get saved.

watch this 11 minute gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven. it's veryy easy to get to heaven and the real gospel gives you full assurance of your salvation.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s

documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is satanic, blasphemous, depraved, and evil and it has nothing to do with Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

the holocaust hoax exposed by pastor steven anderson:
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14

"once saved always saved" - must watch sermon for people doubting their salvation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY

repentance and salvation - sermon exposing the "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

important sermon about evangelizing:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s

catholic hocus pocus -sermon exposing the heretical practices of the subverted catholic church
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU

after the tribulation - documentary about the end time prophecies
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0

Attached: Christians are God's chosen people.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)

Those look really utilitarian. That means morals are made by humans and that doesn't stop other humans to establish their own morals so they don't become universal but just another particular. This is like the west establishing "human rights" which are basically just western enlightenment liberal dogmas and forcing it on the rest of the world who don't share these morals.

Haha you are acting like this is the mortal realm.
All in this realm are unredeemed sinners living in purgatory. Unredeemed by god we persist in this unobserved creation. We no nothing of what is true in God's realm. Enjoy this stasis for many "lifetimes" to come

Attached: amazing-toilet-views-around-the-world-22__880.jpg (880x574, 136.76K)

we possess knowledge. that is an immaterial property. but inherently you are correct, as immaterial is intangible.

Attached: catesmile.jpg (1024x1004, 210.58K)

>All knowing God already knows what you will do regardless of the illusion of choice you think you have
You are making assumptions about the process of linear time. God created time and thus exists outside of it. What was, is, and will be are all the same thing.

Nice Yoda quote, but if god simply chooses to allow sin even though he can prevent it, then he is not benevolent and not worthy of our love or devotion.

Free will doesn't exist and that circular logic doesn't explain the suffering and natural disasters that are not man made
You kike controlled christcucks need to find some new arguments that make at least some sense, don't be lazy

In the story he doesn't actually do anything bad.

Go fuck yourself retard

Alright asshole, why don't we switch places if you think this job is so easy? Cocksucker.

Souls don't exist.

Because morals woud only be truly subjective if humans suddenly appeared out of nothing. In reality, morals are a dynamic product of argumentation and precedence.

the NPC meme isn't real. most people just simply don't care about higher morals. they're apathetic

>Nice Yoda quote
lol I didn't even notice that when I typed it. Fucking George Lucas.
>Free will doesn't exist
Then you're a determinist which means your opinion goes in the trash and I don't need a justification to ignore because I was predestined to ignore it.

But for something moral to be absolute, it has to be independent of human perception and reason, and therefore exist as something beyond the physical. We can't proof if it's true or not, only that we need it there.
Eugenics and social darwinism which don't rely on faith or religion basically states that. Imperfection is legated upon the next generations and impurities will happen. If you are a pagan or an atheist, it's still true.
I disagree with what you said. Free will doesn't require the capability to sin in order to exist, as free will doesn't exist, and we can sin without free will. It's determined by God.

>the NPC meme isn't real. most people just simply don't care about higher morals. they're apathetic
That's called being an NPC. Morals are the most important thing a person can have.

it is highly probable though. considering many theoretical anti-essences have been discovered long after they where theorized. just recently with the discovery of white holes. however immaterial, being not-material cannot really be discovered in the traditional way.

Attached: cate7.png (658x543, 605.65K)

Satan is the trust fund faggot throwing a tantrum, taking anyone else out with him because he could never inherit his fathers company

Hey christcucks argue me this.

If g*d loves us so much and shieet, why did condemn billions of creatures to forever existence in hell when the concept of belief in him didn't even exist yet?

Check mate christcucks

Source: just trust me bro

>Free will doesn't require the capability to sin in order to exist, as free will doesn't exist, and we can sin without free will.
If you can't choose to sin then you do not have free will. P.S. Determinism essentially qualifies as the sin of Despair.

Love is when user's post this picture. You know that the centurion that pierced Christ with the spear on the cross also became a saint? Just google St Longinus

Attached: 1644644765670.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

>pretending to be a jew and pretending to hate christians
Holy fuck neck yourself you fucking fuck

>You are making assumptions about the process of linear time
There is no other
>God created time and thus exists outside of it
Presupposition that you can not demonstrate past
>What was, is, and will be are all the same thing.
Thanks you just described what I said. What will be is. Meaning your god already knows what you will do regardless. Thanks user