If God is real then explain to me why 6 million people have died from the novel coronavirus

if God is real then explain to me why 6 million people have died from the novel coronavirus

Attached: file.png (471x365, 183.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did 6 million really die from the novel coronavirus though?

6 beryllium, ov vey

If God is real why do good things happen?

anti-covidite

That's not an argument.

Attached: meme from 2010.jpg (572x822, 38.08K)

>if you wont worship me I will fucking torture you to death for eternity!
>yeah i let babies be born with cancer, free will bitch!

normies unironically belive this shit

Attached: 3dc.png (2000x1360, 1.22M)

I love eva

God wants to teach you the importance of public health measures. Sometimes that takes 6 million dead.

You have to be 18 and over to post here

>what if each shill that ever typed
>used a fake id everypost(-ish)
>then decided to distract every1
>while every1 burning their fake ids
>sometimes even free life insurance

Attached: xtb7j7cdwq.jpg (245x205, 10.53K)

>died from the novel coronavirus
Wow, That's a KILLER book!

Attached: 61741.jpg (600x600, 32.99K)

God isn't real. Christians deny evolution and therefore deny all logic.

>say middle aged shill without saying middle aged shill

Denying evolution is denying cause and effect, and therefore all logic. You can't deny evolution and believe in logic.

would you care to interpret the analytical interpretation of the human race of cause an effect, as 0 and 1, but then explain it from a metaphysical point of view, in superpositions of 0 and 1, just like the many shades of grey i read thine mother at bedtime?

sorry sweaty, i'm gonna have to see some peer-reviewed sources on that 6 gorillion claim.

Your understanding of God is limited to an emotional reaction against the slave mentality of the Christcuck. God and spiritual reality have nothing to do with Christian faggotry.

your image of the creator of the universe is basically as a father figure who gives you presents and keeps you safe. given what you know about everything in existence, that seems dumb to assume

Turns out the yellow part was right. It wasn't ever going to end at "just let us get married"

6 million were murdered yes

Attached: AE09E7B9-D510-4D4F-AEA6-6A933582495C.jpg (1242x1268, 216.91K)

Satan is the prince of this realm

He did it for the bants

>6 million

Attached: 1626385376308.png (355x380, 295.17K)

G-d is actually Satan the true enemy of the chosen it's a real mindfuck and it starts with the beginning in the cycle of mankind and that's why there's books depicting the hatred for them and he was the first obstacle for them to overcome so they made him the bad guy but they cannot destroy the truth

If God is real, why don't I have a gf?

Attached: 1646737479241.png (251x201, 9.92K)

An often overlooked part of the plandemic was the fed reimbursing funeral expenses for coof "positive" deaths. The only people who could clear up the bullshit were incentivized not to because if they did, they'd miss out on several thousand dollars.

fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance

Trannies kill themselves, thus proving God is real.