BIDEN TRIP TO POALND

DISCUSS???

I'M SORRY POLAND BUT UMM DIDN'T BIDEN DENOUNCE YOU ALL LESS THEN A YEAR AGO?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-24 20-05-31.png (626x487, 236.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/17/missile-defence-shield-barack-obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he'll die somehow. Fingers crossed.

Yeah he's definitely gonna die, the attack itself will trigger Poland to enact Article 5 and Kamala will take office. I'm sorry everyone.

It's what I expected all along. Is he far enough along for that nigger indian (or whatever she is) bitch to get two full terms on top of this one now?

I hope somebody will shoot the fuck.
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/17/missile-defence-shield-barack-obama

Attached: 1636444937471.jpg (720x903, 90.59K)

If any Pol Bros can get a rocket launcher from the Ukranians and shoot down Air Force One, you will literally save the entire world.

Like not even a local folk hero. You will literally be the savior of the entire future of the planet and save millions of lives from WW III and mass scale famines.

WHOA bro you can't be like advocating for the assassination of a US President on a website! That's illegal! I'm sending this to CNN.

Their canteen account will be brimming, if they live.

>biden visit pooland
poooooo

Is it illegal to openly agree with him? I haven't said anything personally.

>Biden gets killed by nlaws/javelin
>look it's Russia's fault, using stolen gear!

I've been denouncing Biden for years, he's still fucking here.

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Good point. This could be a false flag with a nigger bitch president to boot.

>for years
couple of months into year two.
It FEELS like decades, I know. It feels like it's been a lot longer than it has.

People literally openly advocated to assassinate Trump, posted photos with his severed head, relentlessly assaulted and attacked conservatives in the street, shot Republicans at a baseball game, rioted, looted, and burned cities to the ground etc. and nothing happened to them.

TF Timmisha gonna do? Arrest me alongside with her bigade of new and improved diversified black disabled transgender secret service agents in wheelchairs? I have natural immunity by living in a dwelling with stairs.

Attached: 40F2A50500000578-0-image-a-123_1496178428773[1].jpg (1908x1146, 318.21K)

This asshole was in congress before I was born. And he was fucking useless there too.

Democrats aren't as cool as republicans; I expect a knock on my door any minute now.

True.

Feds are too busy arresting parents at school board meetings who refuse to let faggots with aids turn their toddler into a transsexual. We're safe.

Attached: Top-Rank-Magazine-R0XY5601.1[1].jpg (1602x2400, 634.45K)

He's been a politician longer than I was alive

And he was Vice President and used to play second fiddle to the half-breed Kenyan. The nigger president was another one who should have been lynched.

That’s only 100 miles from the Ukraine border

>rumors that Zelensky fled to Poland when Russia invaded
>Biden going to Poland
I'm sure it is just coincidence.

He's just a puppet and his death won't really mean much when they kill him but it'll do me good knowing that doddering old child predator is in hell where he belongs.