WHY WON'T MY FUCKING STATE SECEDE?

WHY WON'T MY FUCKING STATE SECEDE?

Attached: 1200px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (1200x1171, 47.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKa1W4a_5mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot state, probably some Austin queer.

It will. Just not on your time schedule.

>60% hispanic state

i would not have a problem with that shithole leaving the union. Take california with you and enjoy becoming a drug cartel run country once you lose the white mans funding and rule

>shitty MKUltra circus music starts playing
>I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
>shitty boomer guitar solo
>SHE GET HIIIIGH SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIGH SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>shitty ten minute keyboard solo
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>song ends
wow, truly the GOAT band. Thank you Jim Morrison for your truly groundbreaking '"'"'""""music"""'"'"'"

Attached: 1642619377816.jpg (1000x1012, 83.4K)

Because Texas begged to join the US.

-Full lifer Texan

My dream for this died these passed two years. This state will be California 2.0 soon. I'm going to the midwest.

Yep, whole syate is fucked. Im moving with my family too.

You might as well just leave burgerland and join mexico. It's not like you won't all be mexicans soon anyway

You’ll just get donbased

>typed by a monkey

Because I should still have some mutt rights before I die. Next generation is fucked though.

We're run by baby boomer neocon kike worshippers.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2016x1558, 357.34K)

Why did you get hit with unusual cold weather last year that was so debilitating it shut down key power infrastructure? All while a recent ERCOT leadership shakeup by the Biden admin made it even more chaotic? Even without geoengineering and schizophrenia, all they have to do is make TX bureaucracy as incompetent as possible. flood you with more spics and watch you sink.

Why doesn't Texas join Canada?

TEXAS IS COMING HOME

Attached: mexico annex usa2.jpg (3000x1999, 566.02K)

austin here, we did it bros

Texas is a shythole. The first time you hear it is like the first time you heard America is dogshit, it might offend you and you probably dismiss it.

Every big city in texas is run by black democrats. Texas has the highest property tax in the nation (Number 7 but close enough). Texas has the only openly gay representative. Texas has seat belt laws because the federal government says so. The feds killed an entire church in waco and texas didn't even say get out. Texas can talk all the shit they want but it really no better than California once you start looking; its under the same federal government, you can run but you cant hide.

Ya hargh. 'Ave ye ev'r bin out to sea, Billy?

Don't worry, user. We will. Your grandkids will have busts of Texas President Alex Jones in their classrooms.

Because government is an illusion, especially the one that claims to represent the people

fuck off. be men and deal with it

>company is mandating the clot shot
>crippledkike tells them to fuck off.
I was glad to be a Texan that week damnit.

there is no way to peacefully secede from the US

Dallas is a shithole. At least the White and Asian stats are going up.

Please keep spreading the word. Spread it far and wide until we reach double digit negative population growth.
Thanks for your service.

What do I do if secessions begin happening and I’m in a Blue state? Pack up my guns and try to drive south?
Has anyone else ever thought about this? I can’t stay in Chicagoland if shit hits the fan

stay the fuck out.

Yeah, I'm here too. In this thread and the "lone star" state.

we just need to start rounding up beaners and we can fix the state very quickly. beaners are literally ruining our homeland. I wish we had concentration camps but for beaners but I know within one week it would be an improvement for the beaners compared to their current living standard and they would immediately start being captured for camp benefits

>I CANT SECSNEED

The niggers are moving south . Ellis County was comprised about 10 years ago. Dallas apes are everywhere.

No

>WHY WON'T MY FUCKING STATE SECEDE?

Attached: WEF — Leaders – Abbott.png (1793x431, 113.13K)

we don't want your yankee ass

fuck off we’re full. unless you take a beaner’s spot if you know what I’m saying

Absolutely required

>We're run by baby boomer neocon kike worshippers.
Pretty much.
They're all talk, but no action.

Attached: Boomers — %22John Wayne in their own mind%22.jpg (720x1560, 690.69K)

Hands off, Hernandez. We won it fair and square.

Get your shit city in order asshole. you make Texas look bad.

Attached: hsjshuhnjksfag.jpg (685x443, 23.14K)

Pic related isn't going anywhere though

Attached: 20220324_234031.jpg (961x653, 208.84K)

Attached: ¡Soy MAGA!.png (411x445, 25.29K)

Because your GOP is completely cucked and/or rigged. Abbot won 70% of his party's vote despite forcibly masking his constituents in shitlib cities for a year and doing nothing to close the border.

Fuckin man buns

Attached: 1539908271010.jpg (730x768, 81.19K)

fuck your state I hope it falls into the sea.

> t. Louisiana fellow

It's too busy being reconquered.

This, but just Houston

>t.nigger
Ftfy

Aye keep your niggers, incense and bad juju in line over there quit keep crossing into the is great state.

Attached: 1541560961233.jpg (585x501, 48.07K)

>Before you slip into unconsciousness
youtube.com/watch?v=GKa1W4a_5mI

In Gods time fren, we will.

Attached: 1637989203672.jpg (1103x909, 102.79K)

fuck off fag sorry your state has the ultimate Napoleon complex imaginable.

I'll get some 120 year old toothless black woman to voodoo your dick off, so no

My area, DFW, is being conquered by Yankees.

damn that hoe

Attached: 1622522624039.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

It cannot under the laws of the constitution and was already ruled upon by the Supreme Court after the civil war
Once u are in the US, you are in forever
End of thread everyone please kill yourselves