Math is a meme

Math is a meme.

People act like it's objective fact based on real world information but it isn't, it's just a hazy guestimation. That's why you see shit like "gravity doesn't make mathematical sense", "bees being able to fly doesn't make mathematical sense" etc. Human perception is not perfect, our senses are very limited and as such any system or machine we create will also be flawed. It's like when Physicists come out and say "oh if you go super fast in space the rules don't work anymore and time and space get all wibbly wobbly". It's because they don't know what the fuck they're on about, they've based their entire belief system on faulty foundations and try to fit the world into their fucked up parameters because they're incapable of viewing it objectively.

Yeah, sure, you can get a rocket into space with math if you trial and error it hard enough. But a monkey can fling his shit 50ft and hit someone in the face with enough practice.

Attached: mathematics-png.jpg (1200x800, 143.57K)

The fact that you picked white font for math makes you a suspected white supremacist

Lol nigga u dumb af

>guestimation
Opinions on math discarded

Yea somewhat.
Math is just a tool, and it is not worth learning past basic addition, basic subtraction, basic multiplication, basic division, indicies, root numbers, PEDMAS Order Of Operations, decimals.

Surds are stupid, negative numbers are not real, decimal numbers are not real but useful for measurement, trigonometry is in base 360 when it should be in base 10 (decimal), scientific notation should be used a lot less, algebra should only be taught when numbers are substituted into an equation, finding x should only be briefly touched on, and the rest can burn.

Lol tard takes are always entertaining

Oh yea, prove to me a negative number is real then.

bees vibrate their body and hover. like anti gravity.
wings are for pushing.

How many male relatives does one need to be molested by in order to generate such a brainlet tier post?

You don't understand what I'm saying?
Ok then, show me an instance of a negative number in real life retard.

Maths is the second best filter for tards, I’ve lost count on the number that claim they are smart but just not good at maths

prove to me black excellence is real

>That's why you see shit like "gravity doesn't make mathematical sense"
Makes perfect sense, though most likely the "electric gravity" model is correct which is a very physical model in that electron orbital deflections and magnetic moment deflections come together to create said effect, but ys most of gravity is not warped space/time, that is garbage.

> "bees being able to fly doesn't make mathematical sense" etc.
Dude, people here are not ignorant. This isn't plebit. Idiot.

thank god this post wasn't from a burger. i am relieved.

>can’t understand basic trigonometry

Is called resting numbers, user.

>be me
>never interested in math
>always barely good enough grades to get through
>mum says if i get 100% in the test i get 100€
>learn 1 hour before test
>100% it
>100€
>continue to suck at math afterwards because it is boring as fuck

You're a perfect product of globohomo dude. I pity you.

1 represents a thing you have. - 1 represents a thing you owe.

He spelt it Math. He is either a burger or a retard.

You can’t owe what you never had

fuck off faggot. just because you are too retarded to understand a ballistic trajectory. doesnt mean i couldnt snipe your ass from a 1000 yards using a computer controlled servo turret programmed with math

Oh yea. You tards make it plural for no reason

Debt is not real.

>what you never had
Wether you had it or not isn't relevant

>Debt is not real.
Lolk

Attached: 1547245386637.jpg (725x1013, 71.04K)

looks like someone flunked his calc midterms

Attached: lwzac5efdepx.gif (500x276, 84.07K)

Math is theorical, and you're dumb for considering physicists faults as math's faults.

>spelt
esl classes not paying off i guess nigel

>"gravity doesn't make mathematical sense", "bees being able to fly doesn't make mathematical sense" etc.
Except this shit is literal cope by people who don't understand math. Both of those phenomenon are well understood and described by mathematics.

>It's because they don't know what the fuck they're on about, they've based their entire belief system on faulty foundations and try to fit the world into their fucked up parameters because they're incapable of viewing it objectively
Holy shit you are next level stupid.

Attached: aAvw8nXzBptqiLD43zdeNU85RSV.jpg (360x540, 13.91K)

Lol did you drop out of highschool you fucking retard? There are endless real world applications of calculus

That's why higher level applied science is a mixture of theory and experimentation. The results from experimentation are much more reliable than the theoretical results because our math isn't perfect in must subjects. It just serves as an approximation.

Attached: putinstable.png (1748x1032, 1.32M)

>If I only have 10 fingers, how is 11 real?

To some extent. The further you go into it the more levels of mental retardation you endure. All you need to know is high school maths (up to Algeibra and triggernometry). Anything beyond that and it’s a waste of time. It’s just “What if we found the solution in some special way and found the answer through a unessacary and over the top complex method?” It’s a good filter too.

Attached: 8A2A193B-DBBF-4711-A4A3-BB5B729055ED.jpg (980x1024, 150.09K)

>represents
Fake word, you haven't proven anything. A number on a screen is not reality.

The actually math behind most things are fundamental and would exist even if humans never discovered it.
Unlike words which get altered can mean anything a number represents a actual object or thing,

Ok show me a $-1. A real picture of that $-1 in real life.

Lmao are u a retarded Abo or what??

>partial differentials equations
>linear optimization
>Lagrange multiplication
>Gaussian elimination
>simplex algorithm
>financial mathematics
>statistics
>probability theory
>number theory

You dumb aussies need to be castrated if you can’t do simple math

Learn to speak proper English.
Spelt
chiefly British past tense and past participle of SPELL

>Never relax

Attached: Pickpocket.jpg (1110x762, 128K)

>Fake word
Lmao Shoo retard

>Algeibra
>triggernometry
>unessacary
At least give some effort.

op is a leftist faggot pushing subjectivity again because really the vast majority of people hate faggots and to hell with trannies

You can’t expect aussies to have a brain user. Biggest industry’s here are Tradies and government workers. No mental skills required.

Take your meds and try not to top your self, you will never be a real woman.

I think it's much more likely that you're just not very smart.

This only math I don’t agree with is dark energy and dark matter. Seems to me they are stuck and don’t want to start from scratch so they just say oh uh dark matter dark energy

You’re talking about physics, which is indeed nonsense. Math is purely analytical, which is why it’s one of the few things that can be known to be true

That's basic addition, subtraction division and multiplication and unnecessary to teach you mong.

>Ok show me a $-1
Just imagine you got an invoice for 1 dollar

> negative numbers aren't real
Bro...

Attached: 1648154708828.jpg (986x1013, 197.87K)

>math isn't real he wrote using his computer

Math is fake.