How the fuck do we fix western politics? This shit is so fucking bizarre over the last decade...

How the fuck do we fix western politics? This shit is so fucking bizarre over the last decade, people can't even define what a fucking woman is now, it's almost surreal.

Attached: 1646327129415.gif (480x270, 1.77M)

that question was asked back in the 1930s, except instead of "Western", it was "German".

Attached: 1632685033750.jpg (666x666, 72.48K)

We’re headed in that direction. It’s not a complete reflection, but it’s very close to that situation. I think it’s actually worse. The Germans in the 20’s didn’t grow up in a country that enjoyed the fruits of being the #1 global empire. They were aspiring, they had a lot of spirit that got knocked right out of them, but they didn’t have an empire like this. Our entire lifestyle is afforded because we have this #1 status, America has control of the global currency and financial market. Germans didn’t have nearly the amount of brainwashing we had growing up either. We were taught this is the way it’s going to be forever, we are the center of the world, and it is not just natural progression of times, but destiny. While it’s expressed in different ways, people are going to lose their absolute shit once they realize our position in the world is hardly declining. I don’t mean in a “oh fuck the current president he’s making us look like idiots,” I mean our actual position in the world the majority of us have lived our lives under is gone. The reaction to Ukraine is an example of it not being realized. People have no idea what’s coming and they’re going to turn to the most autistic sperg to ever gain control of a country to get their perfect world back.

Do not comply and pray for eternal salvation in the purifying downpour of nuclear holocaust.

People over 65 shouldn't be in government.

I'm 68.

>It's not like legalizing gay marriage will cause WW3 maaaann!!!
>It's not like legalizing gay marriage will unleash a biblical plague maaaann!!!
>It's not like legalizing gay marriage will make the terrorists win maaaann!!!
>It's not like legalizing gay marriage will make public schools start teaching homosexuality maaaann!!!

Attached: Ejn80F5XgAAxwix.jpg (1024x580, 102.17K)

You must be a hot man then.

I can’t wait

This. When will people realize the slippery slope isn't a fallacy and it's getting slipperier every day?

USA is in decline due to the perils of prosperity....

that 4 cycle theory

1 - hard times make hard men
2 - hard men make good times
3 - good times make weak men
4 - weak men make hard times

USA is in stage 4

you can't have a real government if all its agents and employees are owned and owe their allegiance to a foreign ethnostate, Israel. America First

I'm low-key praying for nuclear war and mass starvation and deaths across the whole planet. If we could get the human population down to about 2 million people (no niggers), I think this world would be a much better place.

Attached: 1620946373631.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

I've taken up astrology and have found it has greatly improved my life. Maybe we should all take it up and then get into politics?

Attached: 1647997876197.jpg (750x606, 94.35K)

It's just a bunch of old corrupt lead brains trying to distract people with gender crap as they loot the country

Alternatively...

Attached: 1647815910374.webm (848x478, 2.66M)

It's not like legalizing gay marriage caused 9/11

Attached: pancye.png (544x380, 323.41K)

Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires. We're basically zombies now. Hope Putin nukes us.

Both these cunts have been in government since before I was born .

Texas should secede

I don’t know but I had an American radio program on in the car earlier (I think npr?) and they were discussing the judge hearing thingo this week. All I can say is that everything about that radio show, the topic, the presenters etc, made me wish for americas complete destruction in a nuclear fire

Easy, but it takes commitment and will to force/determination

Propoganda shapes society and the beliefs/understanding of the people within said society.

The western elites craft a narrative and attempt to force their narrative onto fundamental reality

it is done through occult methods.
CHANGE THE NARRATIVE, CHANGE THE WORLD

Right now the narrative panders to the lowest common denominator , and we are all worse for it. Let's return to meritocracy fuck diversity, equity, and inclusion of lessers.

no weapon more valuable than truth delivered through solid rhetoric

TELL A BETTER STORY AND MANIFEST IT AS THE FUTURE COURSE OF HUMANITY