You guys seriously need to change your tinder profile location to kyiv. I am actually surprised, it's all white girls...

You guys seriously need to change your tinder profile location to kyiv. I am actually surprised, it's all white girls. No one is lower then a 5-6. And most are 7+.

Now that Biden is allowing 100k refugees. They will be looking for support before they get here. Maybe even for just friends who knows?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-225242.jpg (1080x2400, 548.42K)

>white girls
lol no thanks
Asians >

Attached: FIVOR0kagAIAmkl.jpg (1774x2364, 726.45K)

Built, sculpted, designed, fabricated, conceived, conceptualized, for BBC.

from the thumbnail it looks she's rimming hairy asshole

good luck with that. slav women will eat western cucks alive.

>kyiv
Kill yourself you retarded nigger

>change your tinder profile location to kyiv.

Couldnt find it. Do you mean Kiev, capital of the Russian federation Oblast of Ukraine?

Already found my soulmate, her name is Nikol and she will be arriving in the U.S. next week. I suggest you hurry if you’re looking for a beautiful trad wife.

That is the ugliest woman I have ever seen

Many more ivans will fertelize the fields of Ukraine before that happens

All the refugees we are getting will be shitskins.

First post kike post

Cope

checked and based

Slavs are ugly, prettiest girls are in Iran

If they are allowing 100k refugees, minimum 30k will be from africa or mid east

to where? whats a kviv?

checked, based asian lover
>paying for tinder
but yeah slav women are all beautiful until they hit the wall

I much prefer setting it up in Russian cities close to Poland, so I can send photos of them enjoying my big polish cock to their boyfriends dying in Ukraine for the monke man. These must be sanctions because I got over 600 matches with Russian chicks over 2 days only. They’re thirsty as hell too.

Attached: 04F09253-FEA9-4532-A7F0-77A9F26BCA55.jpg (1125x2436, 277.25K)

I guess if your entire life you've fucked nothing but your hands and fleshlights a plastic gookroach is as good as a white woman.

You it might be interesting to just talk to them, not to have sex with them or anything. To get a better understanding of what's going on on the ground.

>your tinder profile
You seem to be lost fucktard

I almost never get matches on dating apps and the few I get stop talking or are really fat or never respond.

Tinder is nothing but old/fake profiles. They should be sued for fraud. None of those girls are there.