WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Attached: 9evIQeeHTLCi.jpg (1242x569, 159.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol being so weak that you cause hunger in your country due to 2 third World shitholes fighting.

My country is food-secure and the reason for price increase is government wants to murder the "useless eaters" it has nothing to do with a war

Don't worry amerifrens you can have some of my grain

Attached: dsfa.png (916x527, 313.18K)

This is because Russia invaded a major grain exporter Ukraine which will in all likely hood make it very difficult to export as they used to since the farmers are off blowing up Russian tanks etc . America produces twice the grain it needs and exports the rest. This will just make American farmers lots of money

Attached: IMG_20220324_221440.jpg (1580x1477, 695.91K)

At least those Cons got Pwned.

Attached: 1283B6B4-E27B-402E-A847-208A4D39F2CD.jpg (1024x661, 115.67K)

We told you this was just a pretext to implement food shortages and justify the economic damage caused from the lockdowns and decades of inflationary central banking policies. The Great Reset/Agenda 21 is real.

>winter of death
>food shortages
is this the lefts “two weeks”?

>It's Russia's fault
Cope. Nobody told you to stick your nose where it doesn't belong and create sanctions for something you mutts have done 8 times in the last 20 years alone...

good thing I've saved up on canned food and other none pershibles.

Yes it's actually Russia's fault because they have invaded one of the top grain exporting nations that feed lots of other countries. Ukraine presumably will now have a massive drop in their ability to deliver that food. It's not about sanctions it's about the invasion

Massive cope.

riots going to be real due to election theft in 2020

It's all about the (((great reset))). The relentless fear-mongering Ukraine media coverage is to install fear and to distract from things like the leaked WEF video, the Biden/Ukraine connection and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from e.g. Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, skyrocketing food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS etc.

One of the biggest moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. It will kick-off the orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 52475335833.jpg (1588x2928, 1.05M)

>riots going to be real due to election theft in 2020
Why the big EV push all of a sudden? To end the populace's current freedom of movement

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (enough to operate vehicles)

Most importantly, EV's are dependent on the power grid... simply turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are getting remote control/remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city fags don't understand that rural people have always had their own fuel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)

They know many more Ottawas and Jan. 6ths (on much larger scales) are in the future as they clamp down more and more.

By definition both are 2nd world countries

it's worth starving to put the screw to Putin, stop being unpatriotic

The main issue though is fertilizer from Russia not being shipped anymore.

CNN has spoken for the American people.

Attached: 1646845088765.jpg (598x511, 97.73K)

>Democrats keep outsourcing resource production, stopping pipelines
>Russia stops selling wheat and gasoline because war
>"H-Heh citizens we you are gonna suffer but its for Ukraine! No one said this would be easy! Pay no mind to William Thomas either! Get your 4th Boostie!"
I'm excited to see how badly Democrats are going to lose in the next election

Attached: 1632070529726.gif (238x238, 506.72K)

food shortages were coming before ukraine. massive inflation now, but it started under trump. the zionists crashed the economy so they could savage the middle east for israel

the same people who said "no inflation isn't that bad" months ago and now say "dude just eat lentil beans lmao" will now claim that muh russia is why theres no doritos on the shelf.

to be fair, the zionist occupier class did get russia to stop selling them fertilizer with their crass, north korean propaganda-like attempts to steer the conflict

>supply line issues still out of control
>jack up oil prices by sabotaging your domestic production
>refuse to purchase Russian goods and services including oil, food, and fertilizer
>...
>This is all Russia's fault
One third of Americans will believe Russia is at fault for this without question and will continue to follow behind Biden no matter how demented and unhinged he gets.

Attached: 1594973829696.jpg (1200x1200, 138.09K)

Thanks Biden

>muh trump
>muh zionists
Jew shilling info:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

Attached: (((tranny))).jpg (577x608, 79.93K)

They won't lose because they'll just rig and steal it again and again. Just let this shitheap finally collapse and die.

>I'm excited to see how badly Democrats are going to lose in the next election
Can't lose an election if the country breaks down first.

Attached: 2pzj16.jpg (1200x720, 33.54K)

The west should have thought about this when it was arming a Ukrainian puppet state to kill Russians for 8 years. Me? I own 7 acres, I'll always eat. Have fun cityfag.

>literally all the food I buy is from my own state
I'm excited to see how they'll fuck this up.

Funding and voting:
>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399