Hm I find this interesting, what's it mean?

Attached: 1640557511626.png (767x684, 350.17K)

It means Arabs are the gods chosen people and kikes are false

Well, the land of Cannaan was constantly raided by marauders from the east.

They probably brought Canaanites back to the middle east as slaves.

lol no

They are literally nephilim

The Hibiru were just another tribe prior to the bronze age collapse. The Hibiru themselves were only one genetic component of the group that eventually became the Hebrew.

Celtic is just as much a somatic language is Arabic or Hebrew. Just fucking get over it.

this.

Attached: 1829939147562.png (1514x1650, 1.04M)

I find interesting that Christcucks want to tie Europeans to unrelated Middle Eastern Semites at all cost

>t. Jealous Shclomo

always hated

Attached: Screenshot_2900.png (906x181, 24.8K)

>Somatic language
I feel you bro

The whole bible is exclusively about one people: The Israelites, the family tree of Adam, the one who was made in God's likeness and then sinned. And Adam had one racial appearance. We are not all Adam-kind, only White people are. There is no reasonable explanation how one racial appearance can magically create negros, Arabs, Asians out of itself in only 6k years.
The bible is a family book, from GENEsis to Revelation, it is about the Israel people. Only Israel was to be saved, and that is; saved from the law. And only Israel was given God's law. The whole concept of redemption applies to those that were once under the OT law; the Israel people.
Jesus said he only came for the lost sheep from the house of Israel. And Revelation says there will be New Jerusalem that will be 1500 miles large, here on earth (not somewhere in the clouds), with the 12 names of the 12 tribes of Israel on its 12 gates (Revelation 21:12).
It does not have an egalitarian humankind flag on it. Christendom is not about all hominids on the face of the earth, being all lovey and happy and racemixed. No, it's about the family of Adam (GENEsis 5:1), the very people that God made in His likeness, the flesh that He took on when He walked the earth. I don't know when it happened, but satan definitely changed the whole meaning of what Christianity actually is in the last centuries. Painting it as a globohomo religion for everyone the same, and yet no book has that many pages of specific genealogy in it. God does not love eveyone the same, there were even people that He ordered to kill. Mind you He is the same then as He is now, never changing. And He doesn't like racemixing either (Deutoronomy 23:2 KJV).
I don't know how anyone can study the bible and miss that this is about the Israelites, the people that all became Christians, the sons of the living God (Hosea 1:10-11).

Luke 1:68
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
>HIS PEOPLE
laos = a Volk/race

Attached: 1638146136746.jpg (3000x1906, 1.22M)

Bump

Attached: thezoroastrianpill.png (1292x624, 183.78K)

no you retard. canaanites were ordered to be destroyed after jews came out of egypt. canaanites worshipped baal or molech.

what that says is that the jews of today are not jews but those claim to be jews. but are the synagogue of satan.

Der ewige canaanite.

It means jews and arabs are the same.

Attached: 1643000386836.jpg (771x1000, 117.01K)

That’s not what that means fucking idiot

>ancestral homeland
>ours because of genocide
how stupid are goy to support this

It means all life on earth should cease to exist

I used speech to text software. Aka "dictated but not read".

>caring about desert rats and what they believe so you can larp as a fellow desert rat
Only christians could be so stupid.

And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. (Genesis 9:22)
Genesis 9:24–27
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed [be] Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

TLDR
Jews are a cursed lineage

>DNA model lacks major and minor groove
Reeeeee

>what's it mean?
It's like what the Bible said, Jews were ordered by God to wipe out the Canaanites but instead married Canaanite women

Seems possible to instead conclude that 10 year olds were drawing pictures of dongs even way back when.